Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Introducing Valkyrie 𖤍 573nm "True Yellow" & Mirror-Polished Steel Host!

I don't think they're trying to rip anyone off. I think they were just overwhelmed by the demand for true yellow lasers. When I ordered me 488nm Valkyrie the shipping was fast, the box contained lots of unexpected extras, and the customer service was great.
I'm not saying they're trying to rip people off but they are selling things they don't even have which is a pretty poor business practice in my opinion. There are way too many supply issues these days to make promises like that.

I'm not saying they're trying to rip people off but they are selling things they don't even have which is a pretty poor business practice in my opinion. There are way too many supply issues these days to make promises like that.
a poor business practice would be like the 301 laser that claimed delivered on ebay and it never showed up. The details as far as Ive kept up are,: The new batch ran low wavelength, so there is a delay. Try to be patient guys, I know theres been people burning others in the past from what Ive read, This person looks like he is doing well.

He has as well been conducting the 573nm's sale the same all along; I am fast approaching the saying "buyer beware" and honestly I feel like Id put my foot in my mouth with that statement, since it leaves all burden on the buyer. Here I am with my big opinion, I shall reach this conclusion: Unorthodox perhaps

Last edited:
a poor business practice would be like the 301 laser that claimed delivered on ebay and it never showed up. The details as far as Ive kept up are,: The new batch ran low wavelength, so there is a delay. Try to be patient guys, I know theres been people burning others in the past from what Ive read, This person looks like he is doing well.

He has as well been conducting the 573nm's sale the same all along; I am fast approaching the saying "buyer beware" and honestly I feel like Id put my foot in my mouth with that statement, since it leaves all burden on the buyer. Here I am with my big opinion, I shall reach this conclusion: Unorthodox perhaps
They have the 573nm modules listed on ebay right now with no delay on shipping listed: https://www.ebay.com/itm/204644692740
The 573nm pointers show an extreme amount of wait time on shipping listed: https://www.ebay.com/itm/204645537473

This goes to show they aren't actually assembling the pointers themselves but waiting on China to do it for them. Good luck to anyone buying these!!!

They have the 573nm modules listed on ebay right now with no delay on shipping listed: https://www.ebay.com/itm/204644692740
The 573nm pointers show an extreme amount of wait time on shipping listed: https://www.ebay.com/itm/204645537473

This goes to show they aren't actually assembling the pointers themselves but waiting on China to do it for them. Good luck to anyone buying these!!!

The modules were not meant to be listed right now; we’ve removed the listing. No one has bought a standalone module in quite some time.

Anyway you are making incorrect assumptions.
The bottleneck is in the supply time of 573nm modules rather than the assembly. If there was any truth to your statements, then we would be experiencing delays with other Valkyrie units. This is not the case, we are building & shipping out other colors with no delays.

As for the 573nm units we have more modules on the way and should be fulfilling all outstanding orders as soon as they arrive. If anyone does not want to wait then let us know and we will be happy to refund you.

The bottleneck is in the supply time of 573nm modules rather than the assembly. If there was any truth to your statements, then we would be experiencing delays with other Valkyrie units. This is not the case, we are building & shipping out other colors with no delays.
Why would the delay of 573nm modules cause any delay in other colors of the same model being produced? That statement doesn't really add up. The modules are certainly coming from China so again, the bottleneck is China. I can get the same 573nm modules from my suppliers in China but the hassles associated with them isn't worth it. These modules will be mainstream and cheap soon enough.

Why would the delay of 573nm modules cause any delay in other colors of the same model being produced? That statement doesn't really add up. The modules are certainly coming from China so again, the bottleneck is China. I can get the same 573nm modules from my suppliers in China but the hassles associated with them isn't worth it. These modules will be mainstream and cheap soon enough.
sounds like theres a lot of things you arent saying which I get cause of there being a lot of pressure around pushing you to say or keep away from saying. It feels like what you say means a lot to you because of this, Ive been thru that kind of suffering... It also means that what you say could be met with disapproval unless in direct agreement; that would fire Me up...... Despite my best intentions I still found myself speaking away from the things you brought up which is another reflection of the social pressure that created the issue. Youve got good points that should be heeded, I wish you didnt have to go thru this just to say so.

sounds like theres a lot of things you arent saying which I get cause of there being a lot of pressure around pushing you to say or keep away from saying. It feels like what you say means a lot to you because of this, Ive been thru that kind of suffering... It also means that what you say could be met with disapproval unless in direct agreement; that would fire Me up...... Despite my best intentions I still found myself speaking away from the things you brought up which is another reflection of the social pressure that created the issue. Youve got good points that should be heeded, I wish you didnt have to go thru this just to say so.

Sounds like some AI Joe Biden gibberish.

Last edited:
Hello, I bought this laser from your shop, trusting your original messages that there would be delays.
I was trusting you. You announced a date. That date has passed about 2 month ago. Since then, I have 0 news from you or Tinker.

Recently, I have been messaging you via the website messaging system, and the emails, you always say that you come back with some news regarding my order but you have been straight ignoring my messages after the initial (bot ?) answer. I have invested quite a large amount of money from my point of view.

Please answer me, this is my last way of contacting you and I don't think this should be through the socials or the forums, I just need an answer from you

EDIT: Got tracking number and an explanation shortly after

EDIT 2 : Received my order, it's wonderful and worth the wait

Last edited:
Hello, I bought this laser from your shop, trusting your original messages that there would be delays.
I was trusting you.
You announced a date.
That date has passed about 2 month ago.
Since then, I have 0 news from you or Tinker.

Recently, I have been messaging you via the website messaging system, and the emails, you always say that you come back with some news regarding my order but you have been straight ignoring my messages after the initial (bot ?) answer

I have invested quite a large amount of money from my point of view.

Please answer me, this is my last way of contacting you and I don't think this should be through the socials or the forums

I just need an answer from you at this point

Order #TNKR1257

I can delete this once I get some news from you or your team
When did you place the order?

Tinker has suffered something he has chosen not to discuss. I’m sure he is embarrassed and doesn’t know how to say so. I have no knowledge so this is just a guess. He has in the past been a great vendor. I’m very sorry to see this and I really like the one I got. I hope whatever is in his way gets resolved and wish him well. I fullly understand the frustration of waiting and not knowing. We are not perfect people. Wishing everyone peace. This post is just to offer a different perspective. Neither party wanted this to happen. And here I sit with my laser and you have none. So who am I to comment. No one. Just passing by….. I hope he is able to resolve his issue so we can all get more of these wonderful units.

Tinker has suffered something he has chosen not to discuss. I’m sure he is embarrassed and doesn’t know how to say so. I have no knowledge so this is just a guess. He has in the past been a great vendor. I’m very sorry to see this and I really like the one I got. I hope whatever is in his way gets resolved and wish him well. I fullly understand the frustration of waiting and not knowing. We are not perfect people. Wishing everyone peace. This post is just to offer a different perspective. Neither party wanted this to happen. And here I sit with my laser and you have none. So who am I to comment. No one. Just passing by….. I hope he is able to resolve his issue so we can all get more of these wonderful units.

I have to agree with you on this. Hope it's not a new reality.

The modules were not meant to be listed right now; we’ve removed the listing. No one has bought a standalone module in quite some time.

As for the 573nm units we have more modules on the way and should be fulfilling all outstanding orders as soon as they arrive. If anyone does not want to wait then let us know and we will be happy to refund you.
Do you plan to resume selling 573-575nm modules later? I would like to buy one in the fall/winter when I can afford it

Back