Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Innovative lasers, do they exist?

Over a months ago I placed an order with innovative lasers for a number of holographic decals. After not receiving or even hearing from them I sent two emails in the last week and have still not heard back. Do they still exist or is this one of those bad companies that I have somehow skipped reading about?

I have delt with them in the past. Bought some of their "sticker" labels and didn't have an issue. Labels arrived via USPS a few days later in perfect condition and worked fine. Try sending a PM to LPF user: Laser Pointers - View Profile: NickD070 I think he is the owner of Innovative Lasers, but not entirely sure.

-Alex

Last edited:
Yes that's him, I never purchased from him yet but many people have with no problem. He was last on 4-24-2014 or 8 days ago.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I've also dealt with Nick at Innovative lasers on multiple occasions with no problems. Hopefully everything is OK. Innovative sells some nice high quality merchandise! :)

I got an Email back from Nick and he assures me that they have been sent. He has also refunded 25% of the cost. But I do hope they turn up! Thanks guys and thank you Nick.

D

Deleted member 16589

I just bought some glow powder large particles and some Florescent dye from him a few weeks ago

I had one problem but it was my fault
I ordered the glow powder from his ebay site then found his web site I asked via face book if i could add Florescent dye to my order he agreed but forgot to add it into my package.
anyway long story short he shipped the Florescent dye second but i take blame for this because i really should not have added to my order late. :yabbem:

anyway shipping was fast and customer service was great.

hope you get your package.

I got my Decals today!:D All is good and the quality is excellent! Now if I can only find a way to stop that hit team from crossing the border?:thinking: If you can just stay home for a few days please Nick, oh and don't answer the door! :crackup:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hey busman, glad to see everything turned out OK.

Nick makes.......er made good stuff. You must not have read the fine print in the contract; once the hit team is hired, there is no calling them back! :D
Looks like we may need to find a new source for quality decals. J/K ;)

Oops! Hope you have time to accept my apologies Nick, that will be important to my healing process! Lol

Seriously I am very happy with the product, thanks again Nick.