Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Infiniter 2000 green laser

Just curious what you guys think of this laser. You can see the beam at night, but I want one more powerful but not too expensive. Any recommendations?

Oh it came huh? The last thread you made pretty much is the most info your going to get. Sci fi lasers, is the cheapest for the power. 100mw of 532nm. $50 ......... 200 mw red 660nm $45 or so.

Last edited:
i dislike newbs with high powered lasers but out of the kindness of the cold dead lump i call my heart, i will attempt to help you. 532 is very close to the middle of the spectrum. it is one of the brightest lasers. also dangerous but there is much debate on that. if you give a location i may further assist you. the more dough you give the more dangerous you can get. sci fi lasers, dragon lasers, aliexpress, all of these offer IR leaking peaces of shite but if you can find a reasonable IR filter then it wont matter. they have $20 dollar lasers that are of extreme power. safety first though. Please get goggles. I really dont want to be the guy that assists the next jackass on tv. lase responsibly

Just curious what you guys think of this laser. You can see the beam at night, but I want one more powerful but not too expensive. Any recommendations?

532nm green and not too expensive don't go together too good. Cheap ones are always a gamble and since they are DPSS they are a little unstable and very sensitive to being dropped and sensitive to temperature changes. Cheap ones sometimes don't last long so just buy the best one you can afford to buy.

9Dragon laser 532nm are cni laser. So cni sells ir leaking pieces of shite to be compared with aliexpress? Damn ;)
And Sci fi gets it new stock every couple weeks. Look on the buy sell trade section for updates. But watch out apparently they sell "pieces of shite" along with dragon laser. I happen to own both and happen to like them a lot. Thejoker301 is the guy to talk to about sci fi lasers. And damn canthinkofone........might want to visit dragon lasers .... Might change your opinion. Bt you certainly are entitled to it, just a little harsh.

Btw really liked your idea of the c mount Spirograph. Would love to see one of those in action. I imagine Spirograph patterns scorched into walls lol.

Last edited:
Some of dragon lasers is original I thought. But I'm no expert. All I'm saying is most of those I listed are not so good.