Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

In need of an LPM, special circumstance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the magic was a communal event here. But hey, screw everyone else, right?

Explain this please?
How so?
Please explain the neg rep point and the undeserving
Comment.
Totally unwarranted.

You also owe myself and the other poster you insulted an apology.

Last edited:

Thanks, to the previous poster...
I am a western Canadian.
Though, I do speak 3 other languages.

Just because I happen to live and work in
Korea at present time does NOT make
me a non English speaker.
It does make me a native English speaker without
an LPM.

Sorry, I made the mistake of assuming and we all know how that ends.

:beer:

Sorry, I made the mistake of assuming and we all know how that ends.

:beer:

Understood.
Some people really don't get the fact that foreign nationals living and working in S.Korea are really at a serious disadvantage. Infrastructure is limited for us expats. Just try and get a cell phone here on a plan. YIKES! You need to be married to a Korean or have a Korean sponsor to obtain one.
So, no Korean paypal, no local credit card, and you can't own a business. Even if you've been here for 20 years on a F2-1 or switched to a F5 visa, you need a Korean to legally own a business.
Encouraging isn't it!
How'd you like that that situation? Good news is I don't plan on staying here too long.

Explain this please?
How so?
Please explain the neg rep point and the undeserving
Comment.
Totally unwarranted.

Mario, Jerry, and myself all helped in the magic, yet all you thank is rhd? In fact rhd recommended exactly what I did in my first post. He just elaborated on it because you were not picking up on what I was telling you. I figured you're smart enough to get what I was saying, but I guess I was wrong.

I think you owe us the apology. We all presented you with options on how to get your LPM. Its was a group effort.

I didn't feel insulted in the least and I also agree that
all the contributing members helped suggest solutions...

BTW... The "gift" idea I got from T_J's post originally
suggesting it... :beer:

Jerry

Last edited:
To be honest I wasn't sure what T_J was referring to.
I was kind of indicating for a little explanation about exactly what he was suggesting. I was under the impression that maybe it needed to go through a third person.
Thankfully, RHD fully explained what it was that I could do and did it with respect.

T_J, insinuating that I would try and rip someone off is NOT, I repeat is NOT, good forum manners and in my books is downright abusive behaviour as evidence from the comment he made on my rep (neg rep).

You are completely on the wrong page man. I tried to explain it a couple of times.

I'm irrelevant. My point is others helped you too, and all you thanked was rhd. I thought that was extremely rude, and why I repped you.

Whatever, its over. No use to keep bickering the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.