Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Importing Arctic spyder 3 - 1W- class 4 laser

Well spoken Jerry. pretty much sums up why most hate WL and i dont need to buy from them to have a bad taste in my mouth from them

Just trying to put an honest perspective from a previous
WL customer that got the proverbial WL Shaft so no-one
else will...:beer:

BTW... I don't hate them... They are just dead to me as
a business.

Jerry

Last edited:
Thanks for all the information... I'm thankful for all the warnings and I completely agree, any company that were to screw me over certainly would lose my business for life.

It seems i'm a little bit "balls deep" in this purchase..if something goes wrong I hope I get my money back or else i'll have to do a chargeback through my bank *SIGH*

I'll certainly let you know how it goes...I don't feel very confident right now :|

Hi All,

I am very pleased to say that I got my laser in a week and a half. Not bad seeing as how it came all the way from China. I didn't even do the express shipping. Had no problems with customs.

That being said judging by the first day of use I am very impressed with this laser. Until I test it I wont know for sure but it seems to be up to spec. The customer service I received was good and I am overall happy with my purchase. Hopefully it doesn't crap out on me.

I especially like the housing design on this unit.

Regards,