Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I'm thinking about selling my computer (SOLD!!!!!)

Re: I'm thinking about selling my computer

Good luck with the sale. It's priced reasonably and with a bit of effort you should sell it. If you live near any colleges, make up some tear off advertisements and post them on campus on their post boards if they allow it. :)

I used to build custom PCs back in the day when 1.5G processors were king. I sold them all through the WantAd, newspaper, or Craigs, as suggested.

Good luck Heath.

Don't sell your computer we still want to type at you, what you need to do is get another room mate
put an add in the paper or somewhere and pick and chose till you find a good one :)

Once I get things settled out, I will likely buy a cheap laptop.
Plus, I can get on this site at work. :)

To be honest, not trolling here, but there is too much side talk.

Hype it up, present the main selling facts, and dont give out too much information. Like saying its 2-3 old, and about formatting, and changing operating systems, and you cant remember. Let them ask you, then give them that info. Its an ad, remember. Use key words like "amazing" "ultra fast" "One of a kind" "Professionally Upgrade" ect ect ect. Take out the "homemade" part. If asked tell them, but you dont want to make it sound cheap.

Lastly put a OBO. You might get something your comfortable with.

Last edited:

To be honest, not trolling here, but there is too much side talk.

Hype it up, present the main selling facts, and dont give out too much information. Like saying its 2-3 old, and about formatting, and changing operating systems, and you cant remember. Let them ask you, then give them that info. Its an ad, remember. Use key words like "amazing" "ultra fast" "One of a kind" "Professionally Upgrade" ect ect ect. Take out the "homemade" part. If asked tell them, but you dont want to make it sound cheap.

Lastly put a OBO. You might get something your comfortable with.

NO!!!! I Fully agree with all of you suggestions. I will be changing it now. Thanks for the advice buddy.

IT'S SOLD!!!!!

I sold it for $600 with a package deal that included my 27" Monitor. :(

I needed the money though and I sold it to someone I know and who will take care of my baby. At least I wont be living in my car next month!!!

Last edited: