Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

im selling my dx true 50mW Green f0r $40

chido said:
im selling it because it wont burn anymore. thats the whole reason i bought the true 50mW. and all those other post were to find out any possible solution. it works just like brand new, just wont burn thats all.

chido

Ooooohhhhh!!! So it works like it's brand new, but it mode hops. ::) Yeah that makes a lot of sense. ;D

chido said:
Ooooohhhhh!!! So it works like it's brand new, but it mode hops. ::) Yeah that makes a lot of sense. ;D
the beam and brightness is just like brand new, you cant tell it mod hops, unless u hold it up to a magnify glass, and it wont burn. so in comparison its brighter than the dx true 30mw, so it might be more than 50mw idk ?

WarezWally said:
Dude, its fucked

Its worth $10 tops
its fucking brighter than the dx true 30mw, and thats 25$ so don't say "oh its 10$ tops"
because its worth at lease 40$
maybe a laser nerd can fix ?

No. Modehopping cannot be "fixed".

Who cares if its brighter, used things go down in value and it turns out your laser happens to have a max value of $10 because it mode hops. Just because its brighter doesn't make it worth more, modehopping brings the value down.

I will give you $8 + shipping for it right now. Your a fool not to take this offer.

spyrorocks said:
No. Modehopping cannot be "fixed".

Who cares if its brighter, used things go down in value and it turns out your laser happens to have a max value of $10 because it mode hops. Just because its brighter doesn't make it worth more, modehopping brings the value down.

I will give you $8 + shipping for it right now. Your a fool not to take this offer.
Pshh yeah to think i spent 54$ and waited a month just to get and im about to give to u for 8$ plus shipping? You must be really smart Huh arent you ? :eek:

I am very smart not to pay $40 for a mode hopping POS.

This is the best offer you will receive here. Take it or leave it, depends if you actually need the money to buy a new laser.

JLSE

ill go 25$, and already pm you. Ive got a true 50 with a dead board and will take it for parts. I dont think your going to get a higher offer than that :p

My offer has just been lowered to $8 shipped.

Hurry before it goes to $7 shipped!

wannaburn said:
ill go 25$, and already pm you. Ive got a true 50 with a dead board and will take it for parts. I dont think your going to get a higher offer than that :p
thats too cheap sorry ill wait till my 40$ is met, even if its a year from now i dont care im not going to get ripped off. :mad: