Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I'm new too

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Hi laser enthusiasts. I got into lasers a bit last year but ruined my first 445 hence the nickname. I got better at it though and I think I'm getting down. Anyways just wanted to make an intro. Happy lasing

welcome

dele stupid/rude post--sorry about that-

but I DID kill two 532 penlasers in the same night as I had no clue about resting one.. (& they were~$40 each!

Last edited:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
welcome

are you saying your 445 was a dud? or--you messed up? dont blame the laser...let me guess..you did not use duty/rest cycling?

if we knew where about you are we may offer hands -on- help.

near Houston ?/ i am 50 min south--on the San Bernard River --drop in anytime if you can swim---lol
Um kinda creepy but thanks?
I love how you automatically assume it's my fault and for a stupid reason. I'm not looking for assistance anyways so yeah not gonna tell some random guy my location lol sorry
BTW what are points and what are they used for?
Welcome to the forums! :D
Welcome to LPF, Dud445! :D

Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy your stay.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Avery. He made a thread about it.

Well.... it's satisfying to know that you'll finally be behaving yourself CJ and we all should finally get along if, as Avery stated, things stay focused on lasers around here and not get personal.
After years of being banned, you would be happy to be back I imagine.

And I must admit I was getting sick of banning many of your Pseudo Membership signups over the years, wasn't hard to spot.

Anyway, makes my life easier now, so enjoy.

:cool:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Well.... it's satisfying to know that you'll finally be behaving yourself CJ and we all should finally get along if, as Avery stated, things stay focused on lasers around here and not get personal.
After years of being banned, you would be happy to be back I imagine.

And I must admit I was getting sick of banning many of your Pseudo Membership signups over the years, wasn't hard to spot.

Anyway, makes my life easier now, so enjoy.

:cool:
Well despite what certain people have said I haven't spammed lpf at all. I am well aware of what has been said about me in the vet section many times and although I am unhappy by what I have been blamed for I do not hold it against anyone. Paranoia can get the best of people and I try to be understanding of everyone's issues as much as I can because we all have them including myself.
Thanks for the warm welcome :)