Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I'm new here!

Kairos

Hi all, my name is Kairos and I'm from Singapore. My first encounter with lasers come from laser pointers, those cheap ones which emits red light. I enjoy seeing laser shoot across long distance and appear on another far away place, haha. I hope to learn how to make lasers that are powerful enough to shoot to the moon. Hope you guys could teach me a thing on two on how to make a cheap but powerful laser. Nice to see all of you laser fans! :)

Welcome to the forums!
Before you ask any questions, I suggest that you read around the forums a little bit to get familiar. Don't forget to read the FAQ's also. If you are confused about anything, don't be afraid to ask :)

Check out the link in my signature ;)
It has everything you need to know about building lasers :)

Kairos said:
Hi all, my name is Kairos and I'm from Singapore. My first encounter with lasers come from laser pointers, those cheap ones which emits red light. I enjoy seeing laser shoot across long distance and appear on another far away place, haha. I hope to learn how to make lasers that are powerful enough to shoot to the moon. Hope you guys could teach me a thing on two on how to make a cheap but powerful laser. Nice to see all of you laser fans! :)
i'm from singapore too. :D