Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I'm asking a lot

omg...if you want to sell your lasers, then post in the buy/sell/trade section but DON't spam the forum!!!

If you come onto the forum with a more specific question you are more likely to get an answer.

"Help! I want to build a 500mW green laser!" won't get you too many replies. But, if you ask "I am trying to build a 500mW green laser. Are bonded crystals strong enough for this much power?" will get you a lot more responses.

The members of this board will be 100 times more willing to help when you show a little effort. People quickly grow tired of spelling things out step by step for people who don't have the motivation to do anything on their own. The questions you are asking in this thread have been asked many many times before. I don't really feel like typing the same exact reply again. If you think I have an attitude problem because of that, fine. I could really care less.

If you come onto the forum with a more specific question you are more likely to get an answer.

"Help! I want to build a 500mW green laser!" won't get you too many replies. But, if you ask "I am trying to build a 500mW green laser. Are bonded crystals strong enough for this much power?" will get you a lot more responses.

The members of this board will be 100 times more willing to help when you show a little effort. People quickly grow tired of spelling things out step by step for people who don't have the motivation to do anything on their own. The questions you are asking in this thread have been asked many many times before. I don't really feel like typing the same exact reply again. If you think I have an attitude problem because of that, fine. I could really care less.
I think you managed to say the same thing for the 4th time now.
Congrats.

My questions have been answered.
Log coming soon.

Again, thanks to those who took the time to respond to my post.
Project underway!