Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ill be staying here for a while

Cesar

hello i might not actually be new and the only thing i used this site for is mining some good data for my builds and never really contributed to anything but today i decided i well try to build a RGB hand held that well fit all in one small flashlight the ones that use three AAA batteries.
i haven't been here for a while and well go over the stickies.
im usually really good at finding answers for my self and rarely ask any questions but i would appreciate any help that i can get because i now this wont be easy.
i would like to think every body who contributes to the site as i would have never even dream of building something like this if it wasn't for people like you guys. :bowdown:

norbyx

Well welcome to the forum. Now are you planing in making just a laser with 3 separate beams or you want to make them collimate into a white beam? Because if you are trying this last option a AAA host won't do it

IsaacT

It is going to be a very difficult build, just so you know. You will need a good amount of space in front of the modules for lenses and dichros. You will also need 3 separate drivers all hooked up and you will need more voltage than you can probably get in a triple AAA host.