Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ignore test.

You neg repped me for trying to figure out how to embed pics into my thread??? What the hell is your problem. Why on earth would i want to raise my post count? your the strangest/nastiest person i have come across on this forum. Im going to be doing a few reviews on various lasers and i want to figure out how to make it easier for people to see my pics.

Thankyou to the people who gave me advise w/o neg repping me.

You never said that you were testing images at the time I neg reped you. The only posts were:

kbsdkvbsfdlb
sYXUOkL3dlFuZMqvJsjwrKW7t95N1UFY7XlysqFJ-VE

kjsfvnbkjfdsbvfdskj
5Ib1109BjC1gIGbuXYreSbe-XaucfIxt9z3BzFspR_Y

lfjvnlfsbvfxbv;sf

I dont try to be nasty, I just dont like people who spam (or appear to), dont know how to search, dont know how to preview, and dont know how to edit their posts

Last edited:

You never said that you were testing images at the time I neg reped you. The only posts were:

I dont try to be nasty, I just dont like people who spam (or appear to), dont know how to search, dont know how to preview, and dont know how to edit their posts

Who are you? The post police? You fail the ignore test.

Bounty

Ok, well i wasnt spamming...and i figured out how to do what i was stuck on. I am sorry that i upset you earlier for posting 4 times in a row. I never thought i would fail so many times attempting.

Ok, well i wasnt spamming...and i figured out how to do what i was stuck on. I am sorry that i upset you earlier for posting 4 times in a row. I never thought i would fail so many times attempting.

I wasnt trying to piss you off. LPF has had a lot of spammers recently. People here are always very willing to help if you ask.

This thread looked odd to me when I came across it. I apologize.

Bounty

Thats ok, appreciate your apology i should of added some extra explanation to what i was doing, guess it did come across kind of fishy.
Cheers.

I wasn't sure if this was a Test about Ignoring or
a Test that should be Ignored...:thinking:

The best way to get people NOT to ignore something
is to tell them to ignore it....:whistle:

Next time I woud suggest to just PM someone or open
a Thread asking for help instead of testing this way...

Perhaps asking a Mod to delete this Thread may also help...:beer:

Jerry