Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

If U want to use GEEKS HD DVD drive

pullbangdead said:
Sure, I can go tell a computer to write a googolplex of random digits, and it'll take umpteen million years to complete, but that doesn't mean software is ahead of hardware.

Hm......wait...that is why software IS ahead of hardware (for me) :/

tomcat

the human eye on a average person is about 24-30 fps but on a trained person ( fast sports think table tennis players), and fps player) it raises to upto about 40-50 at the extreme end its joined with your reaction times and your metabolism

the difference between 30 and 60 fps is quite noticeable, my laptop does over 30 fps in games, but compared to my desktop it's horridly framey

nikokapo said:
[quote author=pullbangdead link=1212215283/12#14 date=1212823408]Sure, I can go tell a computer to write a googolplex of random digits, and it'll take umpteen million years to complete, but that doesn't mean software is ahead of hardware.

Hm......wait...that is why software IS ahead of hardware (for me) :/[/quote]

Software will always be ahead of hardware.

For example, a program that is designed to count to infinity. Software can do this, but it is impossible for hardware to do that :)