Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ian - Ieon - AusLasersSuck - PhotonSky is back LOL

Re: Ian - Ieon - AusLasersSuck - PhotonSky is back

wow, after being banned...i'm allowed back on the illustrious forum again. Darn it...that was close. *grovelling on my knees* thank you, thank you...a million thank you's. NEVER...EVER...upset (is upset an ok word to use) the Chinese Mafia, because when they are using selective censoring techniques if you are not in the MOB your head gets cut off. Warning to all, hold your friends closely here for they will stand at your side even if the world knows they are wrong...because dog gone it (is that word ok?) if you are not in the club that permits certain members to break the rules...OFF WITH YOUR HEAD. Now I dont want to say anything else, but PLEASE dont take away my rep points because with out them here...I Am NOTHING!!! I vow to exhaust myself in order to build friendships which will allow myself to achieve greatness in the club. I promise to NEVER go on witch hunts, or EVER suggest that a persons mother was kicked in the head which caused someones disability.

I will from here on out kneel and pray to the Rep holders with the same reverence that I would reserve for facing MECCA.

I admit under oath that, hipocracy or double standards of excellence or selective rules violation in no way shape or form would EVER be allowed to tarnish the reputation of the Dons who give us all breath.

with this statement, I vow to contribute my will and soul and tireless toils to the advancement of the knowledge base of this forum.

*bowing head* Praise be to all.

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Re: Ian - Ieon - AusLasersSuck - PhotonSky is back

going to lock this thread , many complaints about it, if anyone disagree plz PM me