Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Iam sorry again !

Status
Not open for further replies.
as the subject says , I am sorry again !!! and again , not to you but to myself first ! , I admit that sometimes i get these feelings of doing something bad but at the end i wont have the enough strength to finishing it , any how i want to also say sorry to you guys , I really appreciate this website users and I admit that this website has gave me more benefits that than anyone can imagine , its teh first forums that i have ever registered to and hanged in and surfed so excuse me if i over reacted or didn't hang or missed with respect to the rules , I even have finished building my first laser thanks to this website . I don't know why but I am a senior computer engineering student , I want to exclude my knowledge to include such lasering stuff and other ,
anyhow the subjcet is , could you please unbanned me ?! please ??
i would really appreciate that
sorry again for my bad english !
i whould be thanks ful if you did that as it might be some gooood step in my future

Sending a pm to a mod would of helped more, maybe :thinking:. Having multiple accounts is against the rules. Whats your old username anyway?

Sending a pm to a mod would of helped more, maybe :thinking:. Having multiple accounts is against the rules. Whats your old username anyway?

who is the mod ? and I wont want to tell my old user name x( as it might make me banned again x( ,

Cad602

Hey, "newbie noob" is back. He seems genuinely sorry..
Hey Mr. Newbie, Why would you want to unban that name when you can start over fresh with a better name?
Just sayin'.... it's not my place to give advice, but you could just sit back and lurk, maybe start off really slowly and watch others post and get the flavor for what goes on around here before jumping in with crazy questions. Ha...hey just about every time I type something it comes out all wrong too! hmm.. like now :)

Well good luck, but I predict another ban unless you chill with tagging yourself as newly banned...and pick a better name if you start over....like...ROTFLasing..

cad602

Hey, "newbie noob" is back. He seems genuinely sorry..
Hey Mr. Newbie, Why would you want to unban that name when you can start over fresh with a better name?
Just sayin'.... it's not my place to give advice, but you could just sit back and lurk, maybe start off really slowly and watch others post and get the flavor for what goes on around here before jumping in with crazy questions. Ha...hey just about every time I type something it comes out all wrong too! hmm.. like now :)

Well good luck, but I predict another ban unless you chill with tagging yourself as newly banned...and pick a better name if you start over....like...ROTFLasing..

cad602

confused-pirate3.jpg

Cad602

WTF is your problem?

"Noobie Noob" was a guy who just got banned recently. He is the OP of this thread, and he's asking if he can be unbanned...

I don't see how you would be confused by my letter. Would you like to be insulted as you have done to me?

Let me know if you really think we need to go any further with the insults..

Sincerely,

cad602

WTF is your problem?

"Noobie Noob" was a guy who just got banned recently. He is the OP of this thread, and he's asking if he can be unbanned...

I don't see how you would be confused by my letter. Would you like to be insulted as you have done to me?

Let me know if you really think we need to go any further with the insults..

Sincerely,

cad602

Chill man, he wasn't insulting you, he was just confused.

Cad602

it just came as a bit of a shock that a person whom I respect would give me a little slap in the face as such.
Confused? PM me or ask me to clarify. I'm not hard to get a long with.

cad602

i dont think he was trying to be rude....you kinds took it the wrong way. your post was kinda all over the place. no biggie ;)

Cad602

outnumbered.jpg

I'll try to make myself more clear when addressing the group next time..

Not that it matters, but I still apreciate and love you guys ...in a non sexual way....of course... :)

cad602

Last edited:
It's cool, lol. This thread should end up in the trash bin anyways considering the original post from the now banned individual.

Ablaze

In a non-sexual way?

Why'd you have to go and take all the fun out of it?

Now I feel un-violated. :yabbem:

Status
Not open for further replies.