Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I would love to know more.

I'm a resident of the US and i just recently found out that there were such things as green lasers that you can see the beam. That is probably the coolest thing i have ever heard in my entire life and i want one really bad. if anyone has any useful information as to what would be the best bang for my buck anywhere around. After looking at dragonlasers.com and wickedlasers.com i've seen that they come in a variety of different power outputs and i was looking to buy a 75mw output. Yet i have no idea what any of that means. Any info on what is a good buy and/or what is freekin awesome as far as burning goes would be stellar!

Rhith

If you're looking for burning and visibility try for the x-85 from www.novalasers.com one of my good friends has one and it rates at about 100mw! these things are amazing and any picture you see cannot do it justice! if you're looking for a bit more juice try for the X-105 which you can get for $209 shipped! the case is a wonderful investment as well. if you don't mind asking either, where abouts are you in the us?

LarryQ

Welcome!!!!

I completely agree with Rith!!!

Spend some time reading around the forum...
Lots of great info and people on here!!!

Glad to have you on board!!!

See you in the forums!!

LarryQ

welcome to LPF, toastmunkey :) i'd agree with the others that nova is probably your best bet for something cheap but good, though there's also dealextreme if you're *not* looking to burn - their lasers of 50mW and under are very cheap, though naturally quality suffers a bit from cheapness. if you want to look at all your options, my price per mW chart pretty much covers almost everyone that i know of selling lasers, and naturally shows prices, you can find that stickied in the "Companies" section (or just click here :))

[edit]posted this before i realised "Companies and Reviews" had been split into two... hehe[/edit]