Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I went for the Wicked Lasers Inferno + Update

SRESAL

The FDA has increased the surveillance on lasers being shipped to the US, which means if WL ships by a regular courrier the laser will most likely get seized by customs. They might have found a way around that by shipping a large amount of lasers by their own methods to a US warehouse and then re-shipping to individual customers.

Just an educated guess ;)

Edit: if this is true it could get WL into a lot of legal trouble.

They used to ship them in bulk to a guy in south Carolina... Not sure if they still do. That's why tracking numbers didn't work, since they were being repackaged and shipped in the US.

Ok now I have mixed emotions about wicked laser! Purchased my laser about 2 weeks ago and a week later I see a 40% promo on there website. So I kindly email wicked asking if I could still take advantage of the promo and this is the response!

Allen Lancos, Nov 19 21:23:
Is it too late to take advantage of the "FINAL40" code?

Lou, Nov 21 13:02:
Hello Allen,
I forwarded your request to our sales office.
The 40% discount has already been applied to your order with ID# 163205.
Please allow few days for the amount to be credited back to your account.
Kindly let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Best regards,
Lou
Wicked Lasers Support

Didn't expect that response!

Quick update:

Not much has changed.

It's been 2 weeks since I ordered, and still no tracking number...

I've never had to wait this long for previous orders to be shipped, longest it's taken is about a week tracking.

:whistle:

Last edited:
Got a reply on facebook!

Wicked Lasers
This is just explaining in more detail what has been the process for some time now using both international and domestic carriers to complete the delivery. You have to remember that the lasers ship world wide and some countries like the UK and France have delivery within 3 to 5 days while other countries like the USA take 3 weeks. Have to love big brother.

So, did you get your laser??

Please update us

the 40% off was to get people give them more money and now you will wait forever....

Lol, mine just got here! Two weeks and one day for me. Not to mention they went in and refunded me 40% on my order.

Glad to hear you had some good experiences with WL. I jumped on the ban wagon and ordered an Evo from them this weekend, I couldn't resist that 40 percent off!

I am pretty nervous about the order, wait times are no problem for me, I just want a quality built laser. I have 4 lasers from them, the Arctic, Krypton, Nano (405nm), and the Core. The Core is amazing, that thing has gone through heavy abuse and still works as good as the day I received it. The Krypton and Arctic are good, I've had each for a couple years now and they work well. The Nano though was complete and utter crap! The lenses are nearly impossible to not crossthread and now a roughly a year later they fit loosely, nearly falling off. The power button came unglued and just fell off one day, I'm very unhappy with the Nano.

So now I'm gambling with the Evo. It seems like a really cool laser with some good potential, I just hope the build quality is more like the Core and less like the Nano!