Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I went for the Wicked Lasers Inferno + Update

WL commented back to your post... I told you, look what they said

LOL

Last edited:

Got a reply on facebook!

Wicked Lasers
This is just explaining in more detail what has been the process for some time now using both international and domestic carriers to complete the delivery. You have to remember that the lasers ship world wide and some countries like the UK and France have delivery within 3 to 5 days while other countries like the USA take 3 weeks. Have to love big brother.

Last edited:
What kind of reply is that?!

3 to 5 days my a** !!!

In that case how come I received the same email - I live in the UK, yet they said "within" 3 to 5 days - (YES THAT WOULD BE A WORLD RECORD FROM CHINA)

Typical WL reply that explains nothing and makes no sense at the same time.

It's clearly a stock issue, they have them on order - which means we will be waiting longer than usual, that email we got saying shipped is basically saying "we have your laser on order from manufacture" but in a way we think YES IT'S SHIPPED... When it really isn't.

I just wish this company would own up and tell the truth, maybe people would trust them more. But of course I knew before I ordered from WL it's never as quick as it should be. It's just that email that I found weird.

P.S no reply from them on Facebook... I await the "automated" reply LOL

Last edited:
Here is the reply I got from emailing them!

Lou, Nov 15 06:13:
Hello Allen,
Expedited shipping may take 1 to 3 weeks as stated on the site.
The package will be coming from our warehouse overseas.
For US shipments, the delivery time is usually between 10 to 15 business days.
Your order was placed on Nov. 8, 2014 at 08:45:10.
It was sent to our carrier on Nov. 11 as we do not have processing/shipping services on weekends.
The estimated time for the package to arrive is between Nov. 25 to Dec. 2.
Kindly let us know if you have other questions or concerns and we will assist you.

Best regards,
Lou
Wicked Lasers Support

Hmm... I got a reply saying what can we help you with (after I already sent my question twice) and after they didn't reply...

Any updates on your shipping?

keep an eye on your email - you will get a tracking number from them when they finally do ship..

Mine still says this:

Date Added Status Payment Status Customer Notified
2014-11-13 11:23:54 Processed Received No
Comment
Batch Status Change

I'm really hoping mine gets shipped this month, December is coming up it's very busy with Christmas and stuff.. Which will only delay things more.

According to the email I won't get a tracking number till next Tuesday! Unless it comes early.

they cant get much done right even shipping done properly.. why even bother with them today.

After this, I wont be ordering again either...

The only reason I went for the laser is because of the 30% off.

Shipping is a joke.

I've just ordered a few RC car parts from China (on the same date)

They have been shipped already with tracking... Looks like WL will never change

The FDA has increased the surveillance on lasers being shipped to the US, which means if WL ships by a regular courrier the laser will most likely get seized by customs. They might have found a way around that by shipping a large amount of lasers by their own methods to a US warehouse and then re-shipping to individual customers.

Just an educated guess ;)

Edit: if this is true it could get WL into a lot of legal trouble.

Last edited:
I can't confirm what you've just said, but it makes sense I guess.

But WL have always been slow - this is why I didn't pay the $15 extra for shipping which I doubt would of made the process any quicker.

I'm in the UK not the US so I can't comment on how the process goes.

I am looking at ordering a Inferno but im fairly new to high powered lasers. I have had a couple different 5mw lasers for the last couple years but i want to get something bigger. Is this a good deal with the 40% off ? Also should i get the 500mw with extra lens or the 750 mw with extra lenses ? is it worth the extra $60 for the extra 250mw ?

I am not worried about wait times i just got a order i placed 4 months ago for a railed forearm on my vz58.

gozert

I am looking at ordering a Inferno but im fairly new to high powered lasers. I have had a couple different 5mw lasers for the last couple years but i want to get something bigger. Is this a good deal with the 40% off ? Also should i get the 500mw with extra lens or the 750 mw with extra lenses ? is it worth the extra $60 for the extra 250mw ?

I am not worried about wait times i just got a order i placed 4 months ago for a railed forearm on my vz58.

Unless you want to burn with your laser, I wouldn't recommend jumping from 5mw to 500 or even 750mw. However, if you do, get some goggles. 5mw is really nothing compared to such high powered lasers.

Unless you want to burn with your laser, I wouldn't recommend jumping from 5mw to 500 or even 750mw. However, if you do, get some goggles. 5mw is really nothing compared to such high powered lasers.

Thank you for the quick response. This would be used for small burning things like balloons but also with helping point out things in the sky as a friend of mine has a telescope and that would be handy instead of point in the dark lol. I also think it might be kinda fun if i could get it to light firework fuses for new years :p. Are the safety glasses they come with not good enough ? what would you suggest getting instead ? I was just thinking this looked like a good deal.

Last edited: