Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I want to buy a “cheap” green laser where the beam is super strong

Beras730

Not sure of your age or responsibility level, or understanding of laser safety and risks. Absent that info, I would suggest sticking with "weak" lasers. At a minimum, start with 5mW, and only then step up to 5-100mW once you understand safety and have some experience handling it safely.
At 532nm, even a "weak" green is still plenty bright.
Holy fuck, 8 posts in a row
Sorry if im doing something wrong im new ti this shizzle 🙂

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
You're about to get banned. Stop necro posting just to bitch at staff. Stop meaningless reporting especially of staff and stop spamming. Are you looking to get booted purposefully?

Attachments

• Screenshot (156).png
    Screenshot (156).png
    350.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot (155).png
    Screenshot (155).png
    358.4 KB · Views: 16
Whats the difference between the 301, 303, and 304?

There's little difference between these three host styles, so I would just buy with price being the main consideration. There are many sellers, but few places that produce them so they are basically all the same.

You're about to get banned. Stop necro posting just to bitch at staff. Stop meaningless reporting especially of staff and stop spamming. Are you looking to get booted purposefully?
Wow lol. I felt there was a healthy balance of snark and informative replies on safety from members on here...especially on the safety aspects. I usually lead with which protective eyewear I own already or which I would intend to purchase if I'm going to buy a wavelength I do not currently have protection against.

To new members, don't be afraid of a little snark and joking around from other members. Just read the room, don't make trivial reports of posts, and be patient. If you think of something to add to your post after posting, I recommend using edit feature so you aren't spamming notifications. It's ok to ask noob questions. Actually it's better you ask before you indicate an intent to purchase.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I never played pokemon go. Is it still around?
The last pokemon game I played was on the 3ds. I haven't gotten a switch yet to play the new ones. It's on my list

Encap

IKR? Then he reported me to me... like seriously? And then argued about a post made last year
Pretty obviously from the tone of the OPs post, the thread title, and the OP's other posts, more like 10 years old than 35 years old and with that level of immaturity, child mentality, lack of knowledge of lasers, and lack of $s , the OP should probably not even own a laser.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I never played pokemon go. Is it still around?
The last pokemon game I played was on the 3ds. I haven't gotten a switch yet to play the new ones. It's on my list
Yes, PoGo is still going strong
I have a lucky shiny unown I received via a trade from a lucky friend

LOL Pretty obviously fromthe tone of the OPs post and the thread title , more like 10 years old than 35 years old and with that level of immaturity, child mentality, lack of knowledge of lasers, and lack of $s , the OP should probably not even own a laser.:ROFLMAO:
And the spelling of "pritty" also had me worried.

and agreed with the 8 posts in a row, no patience or focus. In either case I agree OTHER THAN the profanity (of which this 60 year old is not a fan) :)