Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I want a rather good cheepish laser any suggestions?

ok onnnee last thing
i notice it says something about coupon codes
anyone know one? :D

I did not check to see if any of them are current, but if you search on Google with "o-like coupon code" there are results for those search words, then you can check and see if any are currently valid.

Neither could Ii :D

Well, since they do seem to at least sometimes accept coupon codes as they have a page for entering a coupon code, I would email them and tell them you are considering buying one of their products but first want to see if they can give you a coupon code to use, doesn't hurt to ask, all they can do is say no or that there are no current coupon offers :D

Here is a link to their page where people can enter a coupon code:

Discount Coupon : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

ok so they just sent me this email
Dear Sir

Thanks for your order ,now there is no ultrafire host ,so we here recommend this one to you

New cute pocket Green laser 50mW /adjustable [OLCGL50] - $34.99 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

it is better than ultrafire green laser , because this one is can be focusable

if you don't like it ,we can refund you for your order

is the cute 50 a good laser?
and also if it is
do i tell her to send me that one? or is it on its way :undecided:

udanis

ok so they just sent me this email

is the cute 50 a good laser?
and also if it is
do i tell her to send me that one? or is it on its way :undecided:

It's my understand they use very similar modules. I have a cute 150 as well. I would ask her though to send you and extra battery or two to make up for the difference in price. :p

O-Like knows the products they sell, and actually tests the power of them. They offer a lot better quality than a lot of these other online "bargin" stores