Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

i want a laser that lights things on fire

HI everyone im new to lasers i got interesten when me and 2 other friends were messing around on youtube and saw how powerful lasers can really be. we are in school adn moneys kinda tight and there are some videos on youtube about people modifying 5mw lasers into 50+ with the capability to light things on fire and thats all i want my laser to do. i was just wondering if you guys could reccomend a certain laser that comes stock that can light things on fire or one that i can modify (and also a how to) oln how to do that only trying to spend about $20 or $30. thanks everyone

sigh
do not try to "mod" a laser to do this.
Most if not 90% of the time it works for a day then it dies and you will spend more money and time working in the darn thing than you would have buying a laser meant to do this.

Its a tiny bit more but well worth it.
www.rayfoss.com
Make sure to tell them you want it to burn things.
They know what that means.

Last edited:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: