Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I Voted

Wesdaman14 said:
I hope you're ready for the REAL fall of our economy. A godless, foreclosing, and putrid future. You dumb people voted for him because he's BLACK. I'm not racist at all, but you could have picked a SMARTER black man to run.

He has NO FU*KINGEXPERIENCE in office.

and let me point out one clear thing:
HE'S GONNA MAKE YOUR MOMMAS AND DADDIES GIVE HALF THEIR F*CKING MONEY TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO GET OFF THEIR LAZY ASSES AND MAKE SOMETHING OF THEMSELVES!!

and if you're a 'Christian' you're being a HYPOCRITE! The whole abortion thing is bullshit. yes I DO understand that there are rape victims who get pregnant, but why on fucking earth would you kill an INNOCENT HUMAN BEING? Put the mother f*cker up for ADOPTION! it's simple as that.

OH! & "your god" will be very displeased.

I hope you realise that civilization as you know it, is going to crumble and fall to the ground.

IMPEACH OBAMA '08!

Sounds like something right out of the Spanish Inquisition........

Ok, I'm not going to continue discussing religion and/or politics...... you have your opinions and I have mine. :cool:

Ted

Switch

Wesdaman14 said:
I hope you're ready for the REAL fall of our economy. A godless, foreclosing, and putrid future. You dumb people voted for him because he's BLACK. I'm not racist at all, but you could have picked a SMARTER black man to run.

HE'S GONNA MAKE YOUR MOMMAS AND DADDIES GIVE HALF THEIR F*CKING MONEY TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO GET OFF THEIR LAZY ASSES AND MAKE SOMETHING OF THEMSELVES!!

and if you're a 'Christian' you're being a HYPOCRITE! The whole abortion thing is bullshit. yes I DO understand that there are rape victims who get pregnant, but why on fucking earth would you kill an INNOCENT HUMAN BEING? Put the mother f*cker up for ADOPTION! it's simple as that.

I hope you realise that civilization as you know it, is going to crumble and fall to the ground.

IMPEACH OBAMA '08!

Because that inocent human being may find himself in a whole lot worse stuff than death.That's the main reason for abortion.Maybe rape victims don't want to bare the child of the person who destroyed their moral integrity. ::)

what you're saying is that if you disagree with something the Bible states, you're not a Christian.

Pretty much, Yes.

So you agree with masturbation, and also shout it out all over the forum once in a while, swear all the time.....
Put the mother f*cker up for ADOPTION! it's simple as that.
I haven't really checked but I'm pretty sure it's forbiden in the bible.So who's the hypocrite now? :-/
And where did you draw the conclusion that giving birth and then giving the child up for adoption is simple from ? :p

daguin

If you feed it, it will thrive. Let it die.

Peace,
dave

daguin

Switch said:
[quote author=daguin link=1225847641/40#51 date=1225898282]If you feed it, it will thrive.  Let it die.

Peace,
dave
Sorry.I do try though :-[[/quote]

You are a good person that assumes other people are reasonable. Not many actually are.

'Tis sad but true. It is a dichotomy that we must live with. People WANT to be told what to do (without actually being told what to do) Once they have their instructions from their authority figure it is all good. Reasoning is hard. Doing what one is told to do told is easy. Thinking requires much more effort than simply parroting back what has been fed to one.

In my field we use a concept called "audience analysis." Think about who you are talking to before you put forth any effort. Sometimes you will see me respond simply, "You're right. I don't know what I was thinking. Be happy."

Peace,
dave

Wesdaman14 said:
I hope you're ready for the REAL fall of our economy. A godless, foreclosing, and putrid future. You dumb people voted for him because he's BLACK. I[highlight]'m not racist at all[/highlight], but you could have picked a SMARTER black man to run.

IMPEACH OBAMA '08!

Reply #55 - Aug 20th, 2008, 4:59pm Quote from Wesdaman14 on Aug 20th, 2008, 4:56pm:
well look im 14 ok. i am having fun while i can,cause as soon as im older no more fun. the usa is going to crash as soon as that[highlight] Ni*** Obama[/highlight] becomes president. you can only live 1 child hood,and it is what im doing. seems like you guys don't have much fun on here. its like you guys have no life but to correct people on the interwebz.

yeah you aren't racist at all ::)

JLSE

Snytbaggen said:
didn't c0ld say a while ago that no racist remarks were to be tolerated?

You will have to excuse Wes, hes celebrating an engagement to his cousin :-X

Me thinks the term 'Ex-Member' will be beside his posts very soon... :eek: Ssssstrike 3! your outta here :eek:

Snytbaggen said:
didn't c0ld say a while ago that no racist remarks were to be tolerated?

yep and more people just need to inform cold of the issues. there is no way he can see all the posts on this forum by himself.

EDIT:

nevermind wes has been banned!

JLSE

thesk8nmidget said:
[quote author=Snytbaggen link=1225847641/40#55 date=1225921947]didn't c0ld say a while ago that no racist remarks were to be tolerated?

yep and more people just need to inform cold of the issues. there is no way he can see all the posts on this forum by himself.[/quote]

Very true, many people probably already have.

thesk8nmidget said:
[quote author=Snytbaggen link=1225847641/40#55 date=1225921947]didn't c0ld say a while ago that no racist remarks were to be tolerated?

yep and more people just need to inform cold of the issues. there is no way he can see all the posts on this forum by himself.

EDIT:

nevermind wes has been banned! [/quote]

THANK *insert supreme entity of choice*!

Ted ;)