Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I think a miracle just happened "ultrafire 20mW"

even though on DX, this laser says it is back ordered until the 30th, i just checked my order status and it says it shipped the 27th! Cant wait to get it and post a thorough review of this unit "minus the part with a laser power meter" :D

Switch

Re: I think a miracle just happened "ultrafire 20m

Minus one of the most important and relevant parts of a review ::) But yeah, LPMs are expensive.

Don't get your hopes up until you have a tracking number.DX doesn't always know what's going on with your order. :-/

lol i know. Thats my next investment. Or i might send it out to a trustworthy person on these forums for testing. And i think i have a tracking number, when i click the number it says my package has been accepted by the HONG KONG POST or something along those lines.
I think that the person that was assigned to my case "Angel/view my other topic to see who that is" had something to do with this miracle ;D

daguin

bobobob121 said:
when i click the number it says my package has been accepted by the HONG KONG POST

Yep. That means that it (or at least something) is actually "in the mail" on its way to you.

Peace,
dave

it would be pretty funny if they just send me a piece of paper saying I.O.U ;D

daguin

bobobob121 said:
it would be pretty funny if they just send me a piece of paper saying I.O.U ;D

Did you order more than just the laser? DX will send things as they get them. If you ordered a laser and some black matches, they will ship the black matches separately because they have them and wait to ship the laser later. You can find out on the order page in your account. Click on the "invoice" link. It should tell you what they shipped.

bobobob121 said:
even though on DX, this laser says it is back ordered until the 30th, i just checked my order status and it says it shipped the 27th! Cant wait to get it and post a thorough review of this unit "minus the part with a laser power meter" :D

I have one available right now
http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1211929115

Peace,
dave

i ordered batteries, a charger, and the laser. I already got both the batteries and the charger in the mail about 2 weeks ago so the only thing they had left to ship was the laser.

daguin

bobobob121 said:
i ordered batteries, a charger, and the laser. I already got both the batteries and the charger in the mail about 2 weeks ago so the only thing they had left to ship was the laser.

I would still go to your account and check out what they say they shipped. DX has also been known to ship "gifts" to customers with merchandise on back order. At least you will "know" what is on its way. That way you can either get more excited or protect yourself from disappointment when you get a packet of matches in the mail. ;)

Peace,
dave

bobobob121 said:
it would be pretty funny if they just send me a piece of paper saying I.O.U  ;D

Basically they do :)

Attachments

• Photo_43.jpg
    Photo_43.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 126

i got one of those when they sent my first part of the shipment. the laser is the only thing left.