Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I still did not get a "clear" answer? The links to the two lasers, will they burn?

Re: I still did not get a "clear" answer? The links to the two lasers, will they burn

Will they burn things? Nahhhhhh, but the violet one should pop black balloons no problem if the power rating is correct.

You can easily do multi-part quoting of one post,
If not can someone give me a "direct link" to ones that are for sell that burn? but under $30?

I can't see that happening, but good luck in your quest :D
...like this.

You can view the code of my post if you want to know how it's done.

You just simply copy the operating code that marks the quote, once the beggining :
Code:
[*QUOTE=Stix62;1075640]
And once for end of the quote:
Code:
[*/QUOTE]

By placing those, you can split the quote into as many parts as you want, without the asterisks in them ofcourse (those are to prevent activation of the code, because it looks retarded while explaining it to somebody.
:beer:

Last edited:

Re: I still did not get a "clear" answer? The links to the two lasers, will they burn

burning laser under $30?

None that i've seen.

Perhaps there's a reason why your question went unanswered, you know? Perhaps these kinds of questions have been answered a gazillion times before with same old "you get what you pay for".

Perhaps you're just lazy to do your research. Perhaps you don't know where to start.

It's all cool. But what's not, is that you believe you can get a burning laser for under $30 - as if you think that we're paying hundreds of dollars for our burning lasers because we've got too many moneytrees in our gardens to water every day.

o shut up!

Will they burn things? Nahhhhhh, but the violet one should pop black balloons no problem if the power rating is correct.

If not can someone give me a "direct link" to ones that are for sell that burn? but under $30?

I can't see that happening, but good luck in your quest :D

thank you.

Here is one that will burn, and its under $2.

bic_lighter-04826_bs.jpg

High power lasers are not toys, and not cheap. You get what you pay for, just like everything else in life.

So save yourself some money, and do some research on the forum. This way you wont look like an idiot when you ask a question, and you may actually get a decent laser for a little more than you want to spend.

Check out the laser in my sig. That burns. It burnt a hole in my wall from 5 feet, LOL. Notice the cost. They are far from cheap, and extremely dangerous.

you could get someone to sell you a red light from the C$%&io projecor, with a 12v psu you could make a red light that burns better than most laser diodes. You should see what an HID and a magnifier will do paper also. It don't have to be a laser to burn, you just need to focus a strong light into a tiny spec.

Last edited:

First one certainly doesn't burn. Second one might burn but I wouldn't bet on it.

Actually you can get burning lasers for less than $30. The "200mW" lasers (red and violet) on my sig were purchased for about 25 each on DX, I doubt they are 200mW but they do burn dark stuff easily. Pity DX no longer sells lasers..

Do get goggles if you want burning lasers or you'll end up burning your eyes.

daguin

Threads merged

Peace,
dave