Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I now work at Laserglow

I landed a job at Laserglow Technologies last month.

Good to hear man. Must be a dream come true.

Now all you have to do is throw a case of 589nm lasers in the dumpster, and we'll all bask in your greatness. :whistle:

J/K :p

I would love to work over there.

You're not smart enough to serve him hamburgers at McDonalds. Do you even work, or does the government give you a check every month for being stupid?

@ E_H Glad to see your back and now working in the same field as me :D

@ 2007 Revolution Your Avatar suck hind tit my friend, and it insults me and any man who has served over there and has had to look at people pointing thoes weapons at them, haven't we been down this road befor, what's the matter with with you, you trying to start trouble :gun:
are you some kind of neo terrorist you keep putting up all these war related pictures and pictures of what looks like terrorist holding weapons ???
This is a laser forum try using a laser in your avatar ;)

Last edited:

Razako

@ E_H Glad to see your back and now working in the same field as me :D

@ 2007 Revolution Your Avatar suck hind tit my friend, and it insults me and any man who has served over there and has had to look at people pointing thoes weapons at them, haven't we been down this road befor, what's the matter with with you, you trying to start trouble :gun:
are you some kind of neo terrorist you keep putting up all these war related pictures and pictures of what looks like terrorist holding weapons ???
This is a laser forum try using a laser in your avatar ;)
Dude that sig is hilarious. Lighten up lol.

me = very jealous of your job EH. congratulations :) and good luck with your career.

-Kendall

Tabish

Congrats!!! It must be awesome doing what you are interested in.

I wonder if they are looking for network admins. Think I'll apply.

I live in Toronto too btw. Just over 20min drive from my house to laserglow!

Great to hear that you landed your dream job! Kudos Yeah, tech is a great place to work. I tried to prepare for Spectra-Physics many years ago, and ended up working for Intel Corp. instead. I still had the opportunity at Intel to work on Yag lasers, which at the time was a dream come true.

NoBama

congratulations! any interesting classified defense department star wars to share?