Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I never knew there were mod only sections here...

A post of SenKats said "moved to announcements", yet when I click on announcements, it says I do not have permission to access...

I thought there were no moderator only sections on this forum...

Re: I never knew there were mod only sections here

really?!?!? that's wierd I've never heard of that.

oh well I guess they need something to show their authority....lol ::)

Moved: Another WL Lie?
Today at 8:30pm This topic has been moved to Announcements by SenKat.

Announcements

try clicking on that...

Things

I hope i don't get banned or something for this, but yes there is a mod only section.

things said:
I hope i don't get banned or something for this, but yes there is a mod only section.

how many of them

Things

well only that 1 i know of on this forum ::) ::) ::)

S

SenKat

Things, pack your bags, man...sorry :(

KIDDING !

Yeah, it is the best way for us to be able to communicate to each other without losing track of what we are doing and stuff. We move threads to our private area to discuss them if they blatently violate the rules of the forum (as the before mentioned thread DOES-just from the title alone) and it keeps people from being banned right away for screwing up - giving all the mods a chance to put in their two pence (Or, 2p, 2 cents, whatever !) before someone gets the axe. There are some VERY SIMPLE RULES in place that everyone should read up on in order to stay FUN :D

S

SenKat

amkdeath said:
[quote author=things link=1196574240/0#3 date=1196575073]I hope i don't get banned or something for this, but yes there is a mod only section.

how many of them
[/quote]

Does it really matter ? I mean let's be real man ! We gotta try to help out and run things a tad bit, too many issues to list when dealing with scamming, etc....

SenKat said:
[quote author=amkdeath link=1196574240/0#4 date=1196575413][quote author=things link=1196574240/0#3 date=1196575073]I hope i don't get banned or something for this, but yes there is a mod only section.

how many of them
[/quote]

Does it really matter ?  I mean let's be real man !  We gotta try to help out and run things a tad bit, too many issues to list when dealing with scamming, etc....[/quote]

I agree

keep doing what u gotta do guys, this is a good forum!! ;D ;D :cool: [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]