Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I NEED HELP WITH REVENGE !!!!

Coherent said:
[quote author=spyrorocks link=1224797055/0#7 date=1224799578]If its a credit card chargeback your screwed. Theres NO way to prevent or reverse a credit card chargeback.
Then what's to stop people from just doing it all the time just to scam companies?  Someone could buy a Polarion flashlight for $2,500 from 4sevens and then just do a chargeback for the full amount.  The same for a wickedlasers spyder II.  Just do a bunch of chargebacks to get free stuff.  Surely if you have proof of delivery and all the tracking info you can do something.

If all else fails you should hunt him down and light some thermite on the guys car in the middle of the night ;D[/quote]

People can and do pull crap like that. As long as its a credit card, you can chargeback without the seller being able to do anything about it.

Wesdaman14 said:
and its not karma, there was no money involved with what happened last time so idk.
oh my... so naive

just because your actions did not involve money does not mean the bad karma you get back wouldnt involve money.

come on use your head

yeah you're screwed, there is no way to stop the credit card company from getting their money back. even if you have proof of everything, you're not getting your money back.

i get charge backs about every month. its a risk you have to take when dealing on the internet with strangers.

it is a criminal offense to do a false charge back (fraud i think it falls under), but no one seems to care about the law when its on the internet.

good luck,
Kendall

treb76

You should def make a big deal about it... screen shot the tracking, print off emails (especially the one that states that he received the package and was happy with the purchase), and then call his local PD. If you have evidence that he received it, and stick with it, there should be no way that it'd go through. I'd call paypal too.

Chargeback Fraud.

Paypal Chargebacks

EDIT: Resolving issues for sellers

GOOD NEWS !! Its not a Credit Card Payment, it was From his Bank Account that he payed from. I just sent paypal some trackin info and other details. Ima screw this guy over.

treb76

I'm sure once they see that it was delivered, they wont go through with it.

Wesdaman14 said:
Ok i have proof of shipping and all that etc...
i had 0$ in my paypal and they place a hold on my funds, so im now -$450
the guy was happy and looks like he just wants money. paypal sent this message to me "We were recently notified that a payment you received was reversed by the buyer’s bank. A bank reversal can be requested by the bank itself or the bank account holder" they said there reviewing it so idk guys. if i email paypal what do i ask them ?? and its not karma, there was no money involved with what happened last time so idk. here the trackin crap from DHL
http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByNbr.asp?nav=Tracknbr
Trackin # 29403156252

I sold my ipod touch on ebay and the funds came into my account and were put on hold. they said that if the guy leaves me + feedback they will release the funds or wait 21 days for the release. So I emailed the guy and said I wont ship it untill I have controll of the fund and I can put them in my account. Still no email from him and the funds are still pending and I resold the Ipod touch but I cant refund him because the payment is on hold.

toked323 said:
I sold my ipod touch on ebay and the funds came into my account and were put on hold.  they said that if the guy leaves me + feedback they will release the funds or wait 21 days for the release.  So I emailed the guy and said I wont ship it untill I have controll of the fund and I can put them in my account.  Still no email from him and the funds are still pending and I resold the Ipod touch but I cant refund him because the payment is on hold.
I had a friend that the same thing happened to him. He simply told PayPal that if they didn't release the funds within three days that he would report them to FDIC (or someone like that). Within those three days he had his money.

Based on the way PayPal operates, they should really fall under bank regulations (which would kill their entire profit model). Just my $.02.

FRIGGING SWEET !! I won the Case and the hold was removed !! Ohh im so happy. now i can buy lots of lasers with that money !!!

Wesdaman14 said:
FRIGGING SWEET !! I won the Case and the hold was removed !! Ohh im so happy. now i can buy lots of lasers with that money !!!

Hey Wes... If your PP account was -$450.00.... and you get +$450.00... how can you...
"buy lots of lasers".........

Your PP account would still be at $0.00. :-? :-? :-? :-?

Glad you got it worked out... :)

lasersbee said:
[quote author=Wesdaman14 link=1224797055/20#24 date=1225631896]FRIGGING SWEET !! I won the Case and the hold was removed !! Ohh im so happy. now i can buy lots of lasers with that money !!!

Hey Wes... If your PP account was -$450.00.... and you get +$450.00... how can you...
"buy lots of lasers".........

Your PP account would still be at $0.00. :-? :-? :-? :-?

Glad you got it worked out... :)[/quote]
i sold some stuff on ebay, and the people payed but i could not get any funds cause the hold was higher then what i received. so now i has money. Thats karma to that bastard think he can just get his money back.

Wes i had a similar situation happen to me, i actually lost $150 because the person was verified through credit so i had no chance.

Live and learn, you got lucky this time.
( i ended up getting back what he tried to take)

laserwanabe said:
Wes i had a similar situation happen to me, i actually lost $150 because the person was verified through credit so i had no chance.

Live and learn, you got lucky this time.
( i ended up getting back what he tried to take)
How do you get your money back ?

Wesdaman14 said:
[quote author=lasersbee link=1224797055/20#25 date=1225637264][quote author=Wesdaman14 link=1224797055/20#24 date=1225631896]FThats karma to that bastard

Oh, the irony.