Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I need help finding a replacement.

OG Style

I have one of the NEJE DK-8-KZ laser engraver and the laser has gotten weak. I was engraving a piece of wood and the laser stopped burning. Does anyone know where to get a replacement laser at?

Thanks

OG Style

I've found lasers that look similar but I was hoping to find just the diode or an exact module. Here's what it looks like.

Attachments

• las.jpg
    las.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 3
That is a diode pressed into an AixiZ module. The M140 diodes are good to 2+ watts at 1800mA driver current. Above that you'll have to get another diode, but be careful as some have terrible divergence specs.

OG Style

I'm blind. I didn't realize the module had a number on it. It say "+B60-NEJE-450NM-3.7V". I can find the whole module about $20. I would still rather just find the diode.

That isn't a bad price for a working module with the diode already pressed into it. I don't know which diode they are using as it could be anyone of a number of different diodes. If it is truly outputting 3 watts it isn't an M140. They are good to 2+ watts at best.

OG Style

Thanks for all the help. I will have to see about ordering a whole module. I was hoping to save money. I was etching wood and all the sudden it stopped etching. I tried vinyl and it was burning it but not all the way trough.