Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I need a replacement lens for Thor H series pointer.

CodyAllen

Hello,
I have a 50000mw 450nm Thor H series pointer that needs a replacement lens. Anybody know where I can find one? Any help would be great.s-l400.jpg

Attachments

• cameringo_20181220_213958.jpg
    cameringo_20181220_213958.jpg
    401.5 KB · Views: 20

Encap

Thor H and for that matter Thor M2 is only available as either a 1.6W or a 3W ---- as you might very easily guess the vendor/marketer of Thor lasers also sells replacement lenses for them. $10 ---see Laser pointer Store link above your OP then go to the Laser Accessories page--Replacement Lens for Thor @$10 for a glass lens that will not melt like the early series with a plastic lens was prone to do

Last edited:
It does take the M9X0.5 housing like all the 6.3 mm glass lenses do. You can actually get either a multi-element lens or a single aspheric short focal length lens for less than $10 on eBay at several sites. Try looking at Techhood, Newgazer, Existotem or Laserland's sites. I believe they all carry these lenses, but the least expensive one will take a search as that changes from time to time.

You can buy M9x0.5M lenses from eBay as well as many other sites too. These are the most common lenses we use in pointers here. The question, however, is, is this the lens used in this particular pointer?

Donald88776655

Thanks guys for all the help.I'm a little raw and new at this so bare with me it been a long time ago that Ive joined a fourm and ask questions and did this so will probably make a lot of mistake but Thank for the help. PS and buy the way laser pointer store has started to make thing right with problem I was having with them .So I apologise right now to everyone if it looked like I was bashing him that was not my intention at all

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS