Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

I need a replacement lens for Thor H series pointer.

CodyAllen

Hello,
I have a 50000mw 450nm Thor H series pointer that needs a replacement lens. Anybody know where I can find one? Any help would be great.s-l400.jpg

Attachments

Encap

Thor H and for that matter Thor M2 is only available as either a 1.6W or a 3W ---- as you might very easily guess the vendor/marketer of Thor lasers also sells replacement lenses for them. $10 ---see Laser pointer Store link above your OP then go to the Laser Accessories page--Replacement Lens for Thor @$10 for a glass lens that will not melt like the early series with a plastic lens was prone to do

Last edited:

paul1598419

It does take the M9X0.5 housing like all the 6.3 mm glass lenses do. You can actually get either a multi-element lens or a single aspheric short focal length lens for less than $10 on eBay at several sites. Try looking at Techhood, Newgazer, Existotem or Laserland's sites. I believe they all carry these lenses, but the least expensive one will take a search as that changes from time to time.