Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I need a part

Tech_Junkie
I have not seen any mail from you.
Did you send the part or have you forgotten?
Only use PM to send your addy- and if you ever post yr email addy replace @ with (at)---spambots search for addys--JFYI

What kind of part are you looking for, maybe I can help ?

daguin posted the picture of the part I need. Just the switch. spst and only two solder points. It's for my 50 mw (my favourite green pocket laser)
I'd be more than happy to send the postage to you if you can get me one.
You can see the picture on post 715692

Last edited:
Only use PM to send your addy- and if you ever post yr email addy replace @ with (at)---spambots search for addys--JFYI

Spammers don't bother me.. I chase them down and report them to the host providers. Killed about 100 of them so far. Great fun.

Yeah, I can help you out. I have a BRAND NEW one, 2 leg, even the same color. I bought a bag of them from DIGI-KEY awhile back & I still have a few left. I'll mail it out for ya on MON. OK ? I'll PM you with the postage cost. If it was in CONUS, I'd pick up the S&H too, but it'll cost more going to CANADA......................rob

TTerbo

dude are you an idiot?? posting ur address on this site for millions of people to view?

dude are you an idiot?? posting ur address on this site for millions of people to view?

TTerbo
For one thing, there are not a MILLION people who read this site.
What are they going to do with my address? Mail me spam?
You really haven't thought your comment out, have you?
I'm looking for a part, not ignorant comments.

Another thing, I'm not hidding anything and behave responsibly on this list, not like others.
I also like to hunt down spammers and shut them down.
In some cases, it cost the spamers a lot of money when they are caught.

Ken

By the same logic, it is stupid to buy a domain name on the internet, because your address is made public there too (in most situations). Whilst there are some side-effects of having your address online, in reality, there's not a huge amount people can do with it. Same with an IP address.