Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I missed you all and I certainly missed the hobby!

hey LPF community, I want to be completely honest with all of you. I got out of the hobby probably a year ago, I lost interest for some reason. I guess my Flashlight hobby kind of overlapped this one. HOWEVER!..... its a damn good thing I didn't sell any of my 15 lasers because I guess deep down inside I knew that something would eventually trigger my interest again, and it did. I opened up my old Gun case to see if my new Ruger SR1911 would look good in it, but it was too big, not to mention I found all these lasers that I kind of knew were in there. I popped some batteries in them and wow how I have missed that beautiful light! so yeah, good to see you all again ;):p

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Nice to hear from you again, Richie; don't be a stranger, drop in once in awhile, most all of us are still hanging around. :)

LPF is like the line in the Eagles song "Hotel California" - "You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave"! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Nice to see you posting again., Richie. Maybe it will turn out to be a regular thing again.
hey Paul :) youre not kidding, I used to be on here all the time.

Nice to hear from you again, Richie; don't be a stranger, drop in once in awhile, most all of us are still hanging around. :)

LPF is like the line in the Eagles song "Hotel California" - "You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave"! :ROFLMAO:
yup yup, :LOL: im sure glad to see you two are still wondering around on here lol! thanks again

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Thanks Rich. I won’t be going anywhere anytime soon. Lol