Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I introduce myself

laser marshal

Good morning to all of you, members of this forum dedicated to lasers, I have just signed up and it is my duty to everyone to introduce me,
My name is Christian, I'm 42 and I'm a Chief Marshal of the finance guard - border service for Italy - Germany border, Customs Office Department
I live in Italy (Milan)
I hope my job is not a problem for you ..... I am fascinated by lasers and their fantastic colors ...! unfortunately I don't even have one, because of so much work and Because of the current Italian laws about the sale of lasers ... especially those of high powers!
It is not excluded that sooner or later I will buy one ....

What else to say .... I hope to spend some of my time, viewing your laser forum and learning something about them!

Welcome to the LPF, Christian. I hope you find everything you are looking for here.

laser marshal

- Tero
Thank you, you are very kind, I hope so

- Paul
I hope, this is your forum dedicated to lasers is immense, it takes time to be able to see everything, but above all to read and translate what You write and try to give it a logical sense,especially to me that I am not at all prepared on the subject of laser
There are sections that need to be reviewed and then reviewed again

This morning shift 06: 00/12: 00
Tomorrow, however, weekly rest :)

you are unwelcome here..
Len in TEXAS

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, laser marshal! :)

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay.

laser marshal

- Len in Texas
Thank you, very kind of you

- BowtieGuy
Safety always ... control ... always
Fun .... sure to see the constructions of others and read the flood of guides and section present in this forum dedicated to lasers

reloader45

come on,

you are kidding. Germany has no border to Italy!

best regards

Edgar

laser marshal

come on,

you are kidding. Germany has no border to Italy!

best regards

Edgar

Dear Edgar, I said that I work at customs that is on the border between Germany and Italy.
On the one hand there is the Polizei Tedesca, when they pass the controls of their customs (ZOLL) they pass to the Italian side and there is us of the finance guard (do you remember this as a motorway exit where you pay the duty to pass?