Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

I hate being patient

Denson

I just bought a laser and it was shipped out today, im so excited to get it and finally find a hobby that is interesting, now i gotta wait till it arrives at my work so i can learn more about them, thing is, is that i have to wait 5-7 days :gun:
But in the end it will be well worth it.

Fenzir

Care to tell us more about your order and any accessories you got along with it? How about the laser in specific? Is this s pre-review of it?

DJNY

5-7days is a VERY short time when waiting for lasers ;)

GB, expect to wait several months

Ordering from China, expect to wait at least 3-4 weeks

Waiting for a child, at least 9 months :p

Denson

GLP-150 green laser bought from DJNY at a amazing price. This is the same pen but a different seller.
X150 Compact Portable >150mW Laser - X-Series - Novalasers Inc.

i will be deff buying more off DJNY when i get money and if he has anymore, great seller for sure.

DJNY that is true, thank god its not a kid though lol, im only 20 and still have a long time till i start thinking about that lol.

"Waiting for a child, at least 9 months"

Not necessarily...Mine arrived after 7 1/2.
The little guy was in a hurry to get on with things.
He still is 2 1/2 years later !
If only I could tap that energy and get it into a laser...

Fenzir

GLP-150 green laser bought from DJNY at a amazing price. This is the same pen but a different seller.
X150 Compact Portable >150mW Laser - X-Series - Novalasers Inc.

i will be deff buying more off DJNY when i get money and if he has anymore, great seller for sure.

DJNY that is true, thank god its not a kid though lol, im only 20 and still have a long time till i start thinking about that lol.
Nova is a pretty repuatable seller! The prices are steep but they have top quality items. Do you happen to have safety glasses en route as well?

Denson

Nova is a pretty repuatable seller! The prices are steep but they have top quality items. Do you happen to have safety glasses en route as well?
no not yet, i gotta wait till firday so i can buy a cheap pair, unless someone is giving me a free pair :D