Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I Got Scammed By BeamQ

That is one reason I always use a credit card for purchases. Mine are easy to work with if I need to get refunded. I also earn points that add up to real money over time too. Sure, it is only 1.5% to 5%, but that adds up quickly when you do $500 worth of purchases or bills each month.

diachi

On there website they had a 488nm laser diode at 60mw and under it was a spec sheet from the 488nm nichia diode so when i paid for it i was thinking yes im going to get a nichia 488nm diode without the box around the beam like the osram one but they sent me a sharp 55mw one instead with the box the website is false advertising if they put on the site the make of the diode but no they put the sharp diode at the bottom and then this one at the top of the page so bad company i am stuck with a $224 usd sharp diode thats worth $50 max.

So you assumed it was a N!ch!a diode, even though it didn't state that on the product page, basing your decision solely off of a picture of a datasheet with no identifying information? To me it sounds like you got what was advertised and there's no reason for them to refund your money. They advertised a diode at X output power and Y wavelength, which you received. Not their fault you assumed information which wasn't stated or implied at any point in the transaction.

Nowhere did they state any model number or manufacturer, had that been so important I'd have asked for clarification from them before purchase.

Amichael84

Hello there, do anyone know if this BEAMQ are scammers or not? I ve sent them a payment 3 days ago , and now they are telling me that
the swiftcode is wrong. I am going to speak with my bank for stopping the payment if is possible.. before send them again. but before can anynone confirm that they are not scammers? I ve order the ML764AA58T Mitsubishi 25Gbps DFB laser diode, 1310nm wavelength, 5 pieces for 99$ each.
Thank you, really appreciate if someone help