Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

i can has ratz?

rkcstr

You need a little harness, like they make for ferrets, then just attach said laser and have SUPER LASER DEATH RAT!

jwc

I've seen a few when walking back to my dorm during the evening. One stopped in front of me and looked at me before running off.

rkcstr said:
You need a little harness, like they make for ferrets, then just attach said laser and have SUPER LASER DEATH RAT!
Where would one get a harness so super small? lol :D

Aww, I've had quite a few rats in my time. But when I moved out of home, my new accommodations won't let me have rats, and be at least another year until I move to a place where I can have them, I can't wait!

Murudai said:
Aww, I've had quite a few rats in my time. But when I moved out of home, my new accommodations won't let me have rats, and be at least another year until I move to a place where I can have them, I can't wait!
They are quite awesome. Mine are super friendly and love to be taken out. Except n00b, he's just a n00b. Hence the name "n00b" lol also i got 2 mice yesterday. they're about 15x smaller than my ratz lol and i ended up getting a male & female so i'm gonna have quite a bit of them ha. so if anyone needs food [cough]kenom[/cough] lol

rkcstr

HumanSymphony said:
Where would one get a harness so super small? lol  :D

Huzzah!

http://www.amazon.com/Comfort-Harne...2ASBS6/ref=pd_sim_k_2_img/103-4006454-6480661

That picture alone is chock full of awesomeness.

EDIT:
Looks like Petsmart carries a couple (one is the same as above):
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2753359
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3074863

Also looks like the reviews aren't so great for Rats... well, you could have a SUPER LASER DEATH RAT for at least 5 sec or so :-/

LOL thats one of THE most epic thingz ive ever seen! As well as the dumbest lol gotta get one!

Oh man, that little harness thing is funny as. Do it, totally buy that, it's only $6. Your rats would go crazy with that thing on, lol.

Jimmymcjimthejim said:
ololol cool.
You know, beavers are species of rodents :-*

So are politicians

I've got a rat named ichy. I've had him for 4.5 years, and I wasn't his first owner. A rat's life expectancy is 5 years, so he's very old. He gets colds often, but is otherwise in good health and very affectionate. I measured him at just over 16 inches from head to tail.

Attachments

• PHTO0013.JPG
    PHTO0013.JPG
    308.3 KB · Views: 62
Cyparagon said:
[quote author=Jimmymcjimthejim link=1228378721/0#6 date=1228449121]ololol cool.
You know, beavers are species of rodents :-*

So are politicians

I've got a rat named ichy. I've had him for 4.5 years, and I wasn't his first owner. A rat's life expectancy is 5 years, so he's very old. He gets colds often, but is otherwise in good health and very affectionate. I measured him at just over 16 inches from head to tail.

[/quote]
Mine are probably that big as well. I think they've gotten bigger lol. It's crazy tho cuz they seem like they're all short and fat but then they stretch their bodies and theyre like a foot long lol. Mine were also previously owned, except for the n00b. No idea how old they are. I've only had them for 2-3 months tho.