Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I better....

Hey,

Just got my laser woohoo! I'll upload some pictures tonight. But you guys know what? 4mW's of 405nm isn't very dim during the day actually. I just turned it on and can easily see the dot at 11AM on a sunny day indoors! :)

-Alex

It's about time. :crackup: That's great news Alex, good to hear it's not too dim. :) We look forward to the pictures.

Alan

Check that it's actually only 5mW if you have an LPM? It really shouldn't be very bright/easily visible on a sunny day.

Check that it's actually only 5mW if you have an LPM? It really shouldn't be very bright/easily visible on a sunny day.

I don't have one, but I trust LaserGlow's measurements. Of course it isn't as easily visible as 5mW's of 650nm but if you look close enough you can see it :yh:

-Alex

Encap

Laserglow does accept returns of pens within 7 days less a 10% restocking charge and shipping cost if you decide it is not what you thought it might be, once the buzz of getting anything new wears off.

Congrats on finally getting it Alex! :beer:

Looking fwd to seeing a photo or two.
Thinking that a 405nm may be my next purchase :)

-jeff

@Encap

Yes they do! I think I'll keep this guy though :yh:

@Jeffrey T

You should! When I fired it up It was great! I miss 405nm so much :p

And be on the lookout tonight!

-Alex