Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

i am not a genius=)

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
hey everyone, i wanted to let you all know i am very open to any feedback about this forum. i ultimately want it to be the way that most of you all want it.

so please feel free to offer any suggestions.

peace
-c0ld

T

tommygreen23

colors are a bit hard to read, i suggest useing less blue, or a darker font.

and make me admin ;D

c0ldshadow said:
hey everyone, i wanted to let you all know i am very open to any feedback about this forum. i ultimately want it to be the way that most of you all want it.

peace
-c0ld
Watch! As right before your eyes, THE oldest thread ever becomes THE newest thread ever. :eek:

HumanSymphony said:
[quote author=c0ldshadow link=1161600253/0#0 date=1161600253]hey everyone, i wanted to let you all know i am very open to any feedback about this forum. i ultimately want it to be the way that most of you all want it.

peace
-c0ld
Watch! As right before your eyes, THE oldest thread ever becomes THE newest thread ever. :eek:[/quote]
the thread is so damn OLD!!!
well actually when I think of the year 2006 it doesn't seem like that long ago.

mikeeey said:
[quote author=styropyro link=1161600253/0#4 date=1239075773]Tommygreen23 replied to this thread [smiley=evil.gif]
lol and he wanted to be admin... imagine that...[/quote]
Is there a history I've missed here? :-?

Ya that guy scammed multiple people out of lasers and has come back many-a-time under different names (ie. Sonystyle).  I believe he was here since the start of LPF. He has not comback within the past year or two.