Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I am new, LOL just found this section.

Hello guys you might already know me but this is the first time I found a good time to make a intro. First off if I post a lot that is because I get new questions quick, and I want people to come to a place to answer a question that the topic states in the name. To avoid confusion. I do research in quick periods. That is why I post a lot and am to rushed to look around. Sometimes its hard to search a topic and get false searches. Also sometimes I forget topics I have made. So I made copies. Or I watch a thread for a while and get no posts. Give up on the topic, and work on something else. Forget the old one, them make a duplicate. If you notice me doing this realize I don't mean it, and just send a PM to me, and send the other topic I made on it. Sorry if this bothers you.
Anyways about time I continue my intro, I am a pro gamer. And a pro computer user. I know computers better than a lot of people.
I can fix computers really easily. I always know what to do, and if the computer is dead I will reinstall the os for them. Also back to gaming, I enjoy it because it never gets old or hot or sweaty, or other stuff I hate. But no matter what, I will still enjoy science like lasers, melting metal. And computer science obviously. I believe computers are amazing and I am sure you do too. But we all know that lasers and more visually awesome. And you get a object nobody really has. :na:

Well hi :D

This forum can use more gamers. I had a custom tag under my name, "N7 Machinist" instead of "Class 4 laser", and there ain't a soul here that digs the reference as far as I've seen. I hope you do?

If you're interested in computer science, do you do some programming?

Lastly, can we know where you're from and how old are you?

Well hi :D

This forum can use more gamers. I had a custom tag under my name, "N7 Machinist" instead of "Class 4 laser", and there ain't a soul here that digs the reference as far as I've seen. I hope you do?

If you're interested in computer science, do you do some programming?

Lastly, can we know where you're from and how old are you?

I don't program. However I am good at developing minecraft servers. I also built my own computer. I really like building my own stuff for some reason. It is just more custom and rewarding.
Also all I can say is I am young for what I can do. Also I live in the US. Cant share my state. For confidential reasons. I honestly didn't think gamers were here as well. I haven't heard of your old tag. However I do assume the game it is from has combat or building, inventing. I do play, Minecraft, Terraria, CS:GO, CODAW, CODMW3, CODGHOSTS, GMOD, TF2. Computer Science is what I want to do for a living though. Wait just checked I was correct, the reference is a comes from a combat game. I do think I will check out that Mass Effect game though. Isn't that the reference you were talking about. It looks like a cool game...

N7 is a reference to Mass Effect games.... EA does make some good game.

To be fair, Mass Effect games are developed by BioWare, EA is only their publisher.

I know i checked lol

Well, if you wanna call yourself a pro gamer, you'd better go through the Mass Effect trilogy :)

Personally, those are the best games, ever. I am a huge ME fan and would recommend them to anybody looking to engage in a story of a huge scope, which will have you thinking about and talking about it for long time to come. EDIT: Oh, and don't believe the screaming nonsense commenters on internet. ME3 and it's ending is EPIC and worth every second of gameplay. Or 20 playthroughs, in my case. I dunno why people love to hate things, but ME3 is awesome.

I've also built my own PC and am maintaining it. What hardware do you currently got?

Last edited:
To be fair, Mass Effect games are developed by BioWare, EA is only their publisher.

Well, if you wanna call yourself a pro gamer, you'd better go through the Mass Effect trilogy :)

Personally, those are the best games, ever. I am a huge ME fan and would recommend them to anybody looking to engage in a story of a huge scope, which will have you thinking about and talking about it for long time to come. EDIT: Oh, and don't believe the screaming nonsense commenters on internet. ME3 and it's ending is EPIC and worth every second of gameplay. Or 20 playthroughs, in my case. I dunno why people love to hate things, but ME3 is awesome.

I've also built my own PC and am maintaining it. What hardware do you currently got?

If it has multiplayer I will play it. I like multiplayer. I am really good at hardpoint in CODAW. Also I also play The Sims 3 & 4.
Origin has way better support than steam, but steam has better deals.
My hardware is a
Asus Maximus Hero VII
16 GBs of RAM
Nvidia Geforce GTX (lol forgot the model)
Enermax Ostrog Giant ECA3280A-BL Mid Tower Computer Case, Black/Blue
Windows 7 Premium 64-bit (never upgrade to windows 10 its unstable)
Intel Core i7
Kingston SSDNow V300 Drive 240GB
WD Green 3TB
WD Black 1TB

Last edited:
If it has multiplayer I will play it. I like multiplayer. I am really good at hardpoint in CODAW. Also I also play The Sims 3 & 4.
Origin has way better support than steam, but steam has better deals.
My hardware is a
Asus Maximus Hero VII
16 GBs of RAM
Nvidia Geforce GTX (lol forgot the model)
Enermax Ostrog Giant ECA3280A-BL Mid Tower Computer Case, Black/Blue
Windows 7 Premium 64-bit (never upgrade to windows 10 its unstable)
Intel Core i7
Kingston SSDNow V300 Drive 240GB
WD Green 3TB
WD Black 1TB

ME3 has co-op multiplayer but the entire trilogy is very single-player centered, it's a story driven experience.

Damn, you got good hardware, though I don't agree with MBO choice.

ME3 has co-op multiplayer but the entire trilogy is very single-player centered, it's a story driven experience.

Damn, you got good hardware, though I don't agree with MBO choice.

What do you mean by MBO. Sorry don't know all apreviations

What do you mean by MBO. Sorry don't know all apreviations

Motherboard.

ROG Maximus looks nice visually but honestly there really isn't much difference between that, and my ASRock Pro4 motherboard, except mine is less than 1/2 that price.

Nobody needs 3x GPU slots, ever. SLI/CrossFire is always a bad idea, and 4K gaming isn't even technically something that's "working".

For the difference in price, you can grab a newer/higher tier GPU, which actually does make a difference.

I used to host Minecraft Servers and DayZ Servers. It's quite fun if you know how to install the mods and all that. Very useful to know SQL. I also wrote a "Bot" for minecraft, you can pick it up on OwnedCore.com if you want to check it out. I quit Minecraft a while back though. They never would fix the damn arrows not despawning issue, thus I quit. I think it has been since fixed, but I got burnt out. I play ALOT of computer and console games (mostly multiplayer). I am excited about Diablo 3 version 2.3 update! I also am looking forward to Destiny: The Taken King. and of course in October Halo 5.

Motherboard.

ROG Maximus looks nice visually but honestly there really isn't much difference between that, and my ASRock Pro4 motherboard, except mine is less than 1/2 that price.

Nobody needs 3x GPU slots, ever. SLI/CrossFire is always a bad idea, and 4K gaming isn't even technically something that's "working".

For the difference in price, you can grab a newer/higher tier GPU, which actually does make a difference.

Well having 3 gpu slots actually saves you a lot of money. GPUs are really expensive but old ones do all you need. And 3 old ones is cheaper than 1 new one. So it has its advantages. I actually turned off some of the lights to save voltage. So I can over clock my gpu now that I escaped Windows 10, please don't upgrade to it. It crashes a ton. I had to freaking boost my fan just to run it. :undecided:
I use DVI-D for over clocking. You can't really over clock with HDMI. It crashes at 50FPS.

I used to host Minecraft Servers and DayZ Servers. It's quite fun if you know how to install the mods and all that. Very useful to know SQL. I also wrote a "Bot" for minecraft, you can pick it up on OwnedCore.com if you want to check it out. I quit Minecraft a while back though. They never would fix the damn arrows not despawning issue, thus I quit. I think it has been since fixed, but I got burnt out. I play ALOT of computer and console games (mostly multiplayer). I am excited about Diablo 3 version 2.3 update! I also am looking forward to Destiny: The Taken King. and of course in October Halo 5.

I am a pro server dev. Well I cant code java yet. :shhh: