Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hunting Torch/flashlight?

Elyas

Hello every one. as some of you may know, Australia is flooded with rabbits. they are literally everywhere. Soon Me and a couple mate are going camping and hunting and i need a flashlight that could make a really bright spot about 150m and around 6-8m diameter. I don't really know what is in the market, but if you guys know of something that will be suitable for my purpose please share a link or a pic thanks.

If you get that one ^ Your going to want This too.
If you dont want to click on it, its a pressure switch also with a constant on feature.

Forgot to add, definitely do buy the extension tube for $10-$15 so you can run it off of 18650 batteries, and run it much much longer.

Elyas

Thanks guys, they are pretty good, how long will they run if left in constant?

and i am hunting with a double charge shotgun.

With the Samsung 3400mAh cells, my guess is a couple of hours. I've never run down a set of batteries in most of my lights:p

There are lots of reviews for this light out there... it's a solid option, you can probably find what the ssr50 LED is being driver at, and do the math from there based on the batteries you use.