Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Huge sale! New things added! :d

Re: HUGE SALE! Tons of wavelengths! :D

What happened? You don't like the PGL-III-C anymore? :whistle:

Meh, too much power :p Plus it's a pretty bulky host :eek:

Edit: Plus, I'm getting a Rigel instead! :D

-Alex

Last edited:

I thought you hated laserglow though?

They were nice enough to give me a extended discount since I've bought from them before so I thought why not. Saved me $50 plus they are the only ones I would trust buying a 593.5 from.

-Alex

Gabe

FEK! Was gonna order those goggles literally within an hour :crackup:
If you for some reason cancel that order Sean lemme know, but no worries, they're yours :)

FEK! Was gonna order those goggles literally within an hour :crackup:
If you for some reason cancel that order Sean lemme know, but no worries, they're yours :)

I still have that other Eagle Pair for sale if they would work for your lasers :)

-Alex

Razako

Pretty decent deal on that hulk. A 400mw PL-E pro would cost around $450+shipping.

Last edited:

Gabe

I still have that other Eagle Pair for sale if they would work for your lasers :)

-Alex

Sadly no, it's for my chemistry final lab and I'm observing an effect I noticed with fluorescence and 473nm lasers, it requires me to block out me viewing any blue light and only the higher wavelengths caused by fluorescence. I'll probably make a thread on it later when I start collecting data ;)

Sadly no, it's for my chemistry final lab and I'm observing an effect I noticed with fluorescence and 473nm lasers, it requires me to block out me viewing any blue light and only the higher wavelengths caused by fluorescence. I'll probably make a thread on it later when I start collecting data ;)

Oh okey :yh:

Pretty decent deal on that hulk. A 400mw PL-E pro would cost around $450+shipping.

Thanks Razako! Yeah, can't beat almost 500mW of 532 for $280. *plus shipping* :eek:

-Alex

Ok guys, I've dropped the price on the PGL to $220, the same price I payed for it. Keep in mind this is a 470mW 532 CNI unit for $220. Need this sold!

Thank you :)

-Alex

620nm glp?! How much did that cost?

it'll cost an arm & leg+your first born child, it also require you to gather 7 marbles scattered around the world and summon the dragon god of laser who reside in the hyperbolic time chamber that located on a planet in a parallel universe. The god will verify your worthiness to know the price of the laser by firing the 'turtle destruction wave' at you. the power is rivaled to that of a super powerful laser. the power is well........ It's over 9000!! (μW).:crackup:

the totaled cost is $620.

* anyone get the reference?

Razako

I probably would have bought that hulk from you if I hadn't already ordered a 800mw 532nm PL-E. It shipped a few days ago and I'm hoping it gets to me soon. It should be a great unit if it's anything like my other jetlasers stuff. All overspec with incredible build quality. Jetlasers quality seems to be right on par with CNI stuff.

Last edited:
I probably would have bought that hulk from you if I hadn't already ordered a 800mw 532nm PL-E. It shipped a few days ago and I'm hoping it gets to me soon. It should be a great unit if it's anything like my other jetlasers stuff. All overspec with incredible build quality. Jetlasers quality seems to be right on par with CNI stuff.

Thanks Razako! Yeah, you definitely can't go wrong with some of JetLasers products indeed. Maybe you'll get a unit that peaks at 1W? :D

-Alex