Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Huge sale! New things added! :d

Sta

Re: HUGE SALE! Tons of wavelengths! :D

Hello Sta,

Sure I can definitely put it on hold for you. Looks like the diagonal length is 13.5in :yh:

-Alex

Perfect, the build is 12.25 inches long. I'll probably make the purchase tomorrow or Saturday. Please PM me your paypal. :D

Perfect, the build is 12.25 inches long. I'll probably make the purchase tomorrow or Saturday. Please PM me your paypal. :D

Whens your build gonna be done? I wanna see this badboy:beer:

Sta

Whens your build gonna be done? I wanna see this badboy:beer:

After making some strange sounds the module stopped working so I sent it back to Jordan. I'll be making a post about the issues in a few minutes.

After making some strange sounds the module stopped working so I sent it back to Jordan. I'll be making a post about the issues in a few minutes.

That's weird, how can the module make strange sounds? Like electricity shortage sounds? burning sounds?

Gabe

Great prices Alex, would've totally snagged the 405 and 515 by now if I had any money at all, I'm sick as a dog too so I can't work. Best of luck w/ the sales!

Great prices Alex, would've totally snagged the 405 and 515 by now if I had any money at all, I'm sick as a dog too so I can't work. Best of luck w/ the sales!

Ouch, that's not good Gabe. Do you have a cold or something? Thanks! :yh:

-Alex

Gabe

Ouch, that's not good Gabe. Do you have a cold or something? Thanks! :yh:

-Alex

Yeah just a head cold, It is the beginning of flu season here so no worries. It does suck when I have to miss classes too though, cause school is even less fun when you have to play catch-up ;)

Sta

Yeah just a head cold, It is the beginning of flu season here so no worries. It does suck when I have to miss classes too though, cause school is even less fun when you have to play catch-up ;)

Good thing you don't have pneumonia, otherwise you might become president :crackup:

Eracoy

I got my 589 Spartan today in the mail. After VERY carefully checking my polarities (there is a little icon etched into the host) I clicked it on. Wonderful gold photons streamed right out. I'll post some photos later. For now, I've discovered it likes it very cold. When I first turned it on and metered it, it was room temperature and dropped from an initial 30mW down to barely 10mW pretty quickly. However, after leaving it somewhere cool (not below the dew point though), I metered it again. It started at about 20mW and grew, peaking at over 50mW as it warmed into its prime temperature. Overall, I am wonderfully satisfied with it so far and hope to get many photo ops to show what it can do.

Sta

I got my 589 Spartan today in the mail. After VERY carefully checking my polarities (there is a little icon etched into the host) I clicked it on. Wonderful gold photons streamed right out. I'll post some photos later. For now, I've discovered it likes it very cold. When I first turned it on and metered it, it was room temperature and dropped from an initial 30mW down to barely 10mW pretty quickly. However, after leaving it somewhere cool (not below the dew point though), I metered it again. It started at about 20mW and grew, peaking at over 50mW as it warmed into its prime temperature. Overall, I am wonderfully satisfied with it so far and hope to get many photo ops to show what it can do.
Marvelous! Welcome to the yellow laser club!!
Have you seen any color shifts? Stay on the lookout at all times. If you find one, inform your local forum veteran immediately. :D

Eracoy

Here it is through a diffraction grating. Let me know what you think:
pkniT0ll.jpg

Here are a few of the farthest dots/dot pairs:
z3FgTEol.jpg

^Awesome!

I've noticed that once the laser dims down rapidly that's a sign that you are reaching the duty cycle of 1min which is when I turned it off. Glad it got to you safe! :)

-Alex

Sta

Here it is through a diffraction grating. Let me know what you think:
pkniT0ll.jpg

Here are a few of the farthest dots/dot pairs:
z3FgTEol.jpg

It's not clear. Could you do it at a longer distance?

Also - what was that photo taken with? :thanks: