Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

http://www.greeklasers.tk/

Hello guys.this site is my new website about lasers.I am selling quality lasers at very good prices.You can find info in the site.But please if anyone of you wants to buy a laser show a little mercy for the first time i just began selling ;) :) :-?

Use a real domain name, purgehosting.com, use coupon: rangedunits for 5% off all payments

Do you test( meter) them ?
How about a review unit?
Nice variety of lasers.

Layout is messed up for me. Also, try to not use ALL CAPS BECAUSE IT IS REALLY ANNOYING.  Also: try posting prices and make it easy for the customer to buy.

ben74

I can't even find your website, can anyone post a link?

EDIT: Found it.

spyratos said:
Hello guys.this site is my new website about lasers.I am selling quality lasers at very good prices.You can find info in the site.But please if anyone of you wants to buy  a laser show a little mercy for the first time i just began selling ;) :) :-?

I just had a look at your Website.... Why is all the Text is CAPITALS....
Are you aware that All Capitals on the Internet is called SCREAMING....
(besides making it difficult to read :()..

Why are you screaming at any potential customers.... :-?

Jerry

Switch

Well some of those lasers look really nice, but the page NEEDS tons and tons of improvement. ::) ::)

guys thanks for all your posts.but please listen:

first: I made this site on my own and dont have time to improve it it is only for example.
second: i wont put prices on the site because prices differ and tha manufacturer gives me a lot of prices.
third:eek:k soory for caps but i cant fix it for now...but i ll try
forth: i am not a big company as you may think i just bring lasers to greece for a few customers and had the thought of selling worldwide
so i dont need a domain i am ok with the free hosting and the subdomain
fifth and last : guys i told you show me some mercy i am not a web developer and i cant make it better.the layout is like this because of the program i used to make the site and i am saying again its just an example i dont have the time now to fix it.

however thanks a lot all of you even though you said a few bad words :( :-/ :-/
also i putted this site here in our forum because the manufacturer for example has some lasers that are the same with others of dragon***.com or othre sites and i can bring in lower prices.Now for the meter i ll buy a level meter and tell you if its real but the manufacturer gives to other big companys so i think they dont sell crap...(maybe i do huge fault).last thing i want to say is that for example a 700mw laser at warn costs 3000usd and i can sell it at about 1700-1800 almost half the price.......

again thanks for everything and i ask you again please show some mercy at my web developing abillities

There is no such 700 mw green they scam

A free domain name/hosting is not very professional.
Do you consider stocking accessories? Ir filter, diffration grattings, laser pods, replacement stuff?

For a cheap LPM contact laserbee ;) i wish i had a lpm.

my friend there is 700mw laser just as 1watt ones and muck more in laser pointers they can produce up to 700 you mean that exept from me also warnlasers lie to you?also i am not that proffesional that is what i am sayingalso that is why i have the prices i have and not the prices that professionals like warn wicked or dragon have also i ll buy a laser meter when its possbile ok.and last think i do not sell difration grattings and all the above that you mention only laser pointers and stage lightning lasers...

spyratos said:
my friend there is 700mw laser just as 1watt ones and muck more in laser pointers they can produce up to 700 you mean that exept from me also warnlasers lie to you?also i am not that proffesional that is what i am sayingalso that is why i have the prices i have and not the prices that professionals like warn wicked or dragon have also i ll buy a laser meter when its possbile ok.and last think i do not sell difration grattings and all the above that you mention only laser pointers and stage lightning lasers...

lol the whole thing is wrong:p

i mean "my friend there exists 700mw lasers also 1watt and much more but in laser pointers they produce only up to 700.a 700mw laser exists because also warn lasers sell it so i dont think that they lie with a 3000usd laser lol.also i am not proffesional just as said befora i have a very small bussiness and that is the reason also that made me have those prices if i was like war wicked or dragon lasers i would have huge prices.also i am going to buy a laser meter.and last thing i do not sell accessories and i am not considering to do so...only laser pointers and stage lightning"

soory for my bad english :p

ben74

I still don't understand, does you friend have a 700mW green laser? Well you could test his on your meter. Should be around 300mW (of 532nM) if he's lucky.  

My friend both the two manufacturers (they are not my friends) said the same thing...they can produce a 700 mw laser that for 15 seconds peaks 720 mw and after that if you still have it on...(continuous wave) it will loose at about 650 640 mw.And also they told me that those lasers at that outputs are not built for continuous use for example 5 minitues continuous wave...beacuse what ever laser you have at such output(we talk about handheld ones) will become deffect...like the smaller ones 200 mw where if you let them five minutes on it can burn the diode or the inner plastic lol......but there is no such thing that is named 700 and is 300mw as they both say i didnt have a customer until now that would like a 700 mw. so i havent tested it...also i wont buy one for me cause i dont want such a big laser.also please dont send me thousands of e mails to send you free lasers and of course you ask big ones in order to give a review i am not a manufacturer i am just a small shop that finds those lasers and sells them i cant and i wont buy lasers and give them free to people....

please dont start the "bad words" for me ;)

thanks everyone for everything again i would like some help from anybody but i dont want an assistant to pay him(with free lasers)...also my site has b2b section you can contact me for franchising or for bulk orders i can coopareta with anyone (logical of course :p)

please dont start the "bad words" for me ;)

thanks everyone for everything again i would like some help from anybody but i dont want an assistant to pay him(with free lasers)...also my site has b2b section you can contact me for franchising or for bulk orders i can cooparate with anyone (logical of course :p)

i would appriciate if anyone one of you could help me kindly like did in the past in other subjects like the one with my first dilda....and not to ask for a prize:( i am not able to give gifts
that is why sanda exists :p