Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

how's this one look?

can't post links cuz i don't have 10 posts, but its on ebay.. put in this search to check it out: "125mw powerful green laser pointer 25% more than 100mw"

artix

eeeeeewwwwwwww!!!!!! IT IS FROM SPYMODEX! (YOU ARE WARNED:NEVER EVER BUY FROM SPYMODEX!)

^Please don't do that.

Also, don't buy from ebay. Green ebay lasers are generally bad quality and unpredictable quality.

(Edited for Murudai :))

^ Last I checked eBay don't resell lasers, they are just a way for other people to sell lasers.

The problem with eBay is that you don't know what you're getting, not that they're all junk :) You don't know if the greenie your buying is crap or not, so generally it's safer not to buy greenies from eBay :)

... yeah. People calling eBay lasers crap is a pet hate of mine. Firstly, many people have bought argons and CO2s from eBay and they are good. And secondly, eBay is just a way for people to sell lasers, anyone can sell their lasers there. I'm sure an RPL or a hercules as popped up there from time to time (though they probably got taken off).

The trick is just knowing what it is you're getting, because then you know if it's a scam or not :)

Razako

Perhaps this will do the job
[move]IT'S A SCAM: DO NOT BUY![/move]

Yup, this one certainly looks like a scam. Or more accurately, just a crappy quality laser since a scam implies they'd just run away with your money and not send you anything.

Cyparagon said:
green PENS are usually a poor investment.

I was going to post a pic of a green ballpoint pen and say that I was very happy with my writing implement.

But then I thought. What's with the ridicule? Then I thought some more...

The majority of humor in our modern day society rests on the ridicule of others! What a sad society we live in, where we get our kicks from kicking others. It's all about making someone look bad for a joke. Man, I can't think of a joke that doesn't do that! Even a 'Why did the chicken cross the road?' joke is an insult to chickens! Racist jokes are pretty obvious. Even airline food that stand up comedians do is making fun of someone, the airlines!

All humor in our society stems from the insult of others. Our society is screwed man, screwed :-[
[/hijack]

artix

el-taco said:
[highlight]^Please don't do that.[/highlight]

Also, don't buy from ebay. Green ebay lasers are generally bad quality and unpredictable quality.

(Edited for Murudai :))

ok I fixed it ::)