Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How to use a multimeter for measuring a current???

Re: How to use a multimeter for measuring a curren

kendon said:
this reminds me of another thread, also about the ddl driver. ended in [highlight]him[/highlight] flaming me via pm...

Hey Kendon.... who are you referring to... :-?
There are 5 members posting on this thread... :-/

kendon

uh sorry for that, you're right, that never happened

but still i think that this is becoming endless repition, and you should get some background information. it is not like i want this to happen for my personal comfort, YOU need the knowledge. maybe not for life, but for whatever it is where you would put lasers in your life.

lasersbee said:
[quote author=kendon link=1232904347/0#14 date=1232909439]this reminds me of another thread, also about the ddl driver. ended in [highlight]him[/highlight] flaming me via pm...

Hey Kendon.... who are you referring to... :-?
There are 5 members posting on this thread...  :-/
[/quote]

i suppose it is about you

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1232324485/20#20

well i must to tell you that it is not my case... i am not a [highlight]brand new[/highlight] here as you can see by my posts..  

I said "new member" it did NOT say " brand new member".... :-/

You have been here for 53 days.....

I still consider myself a new member.... and I have been registered here for
only 126 days...

Before joining... I read as many posts that I could for 4 over months....

Jerry

kendon

no i meant you Milan, but like i stated earlier i got it messed up. sry for the confusion.

btw i posted an excel sheet to help calculating the resistors on the original ddl driver thread.

kendon said:
no i meant you Milan, but like i stated earlier i got it messed up. sry for the confusion.

btw i posted an excel sheet to help calculating the resistors on the original ddl driver thread.

Thanks for clearing that up... kendon...

and thanks again for making the DDL resistor calculator available to the forum... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jerry

kendon

lasersbee said:
Well..... it looks like you didn't do your homework [highlight]again[/highlight]... but you are quite fast at pointing
at other people.... ::)

Jerry

although you probably will count this as my third time not doing my homework, could you please tell me where the first time was? just for my record, i also promise never to try to help again.

lasersbee said:
well i must to tell you that it is not my case... i am not a [highlight]brand new[/highlight] here as you can see by my posts..  

I said "new member" it did NOT say " brand new member".... :-/

You have been here for 53 days.....

I still consider myself a new member.... and I have been registered here for
only 126 days...

Before joining... I read as many posts that I could for 4 over months....

Jerry

well first of all i didnt say that you said that i am '' brand new member"

on the other hand you are right... but if you dont want to help, do you must to write things how lazy i am??? do you really feel this need inside of you????? i described my effort to gather information and as i was unable to help myself i asked.. you can attack me because i am unable to defend myself because of my bad english skills.. do you like it??? why there are other members who are able to help without any problems and comments which are useless?
just imagine that time which you spent by atacking me you should use in a way to help me with my queries..

kendon said:

cheers, i downloaded this calculator yesterday when i found it in one topic.. great work

kendon said:
[quote author=lasersbee link=1232904347/20#21 date=1232911975]
Well..... it looks like you didn't do your homework [highlight]again[/highlight]... but you are quite fast at pointing
at other people.... ::)

Jerry

although you probably will count this as my third time not doing my homework, could you please tell me where the first time was? just for my record, i also promise never to try to help again.[/quote]

That quote was directed at Milan... not you Kendon... :cool:

It has been edited...

Jees...walks away from thread shaking head........

MilanTheOne said:
but if you dont want to help, do you must to write things how lazy i am??? do you really feel this need inside of you????? i described my effort to gather information and as i was unable to help myself i asked..   you can attack me because i am unable to defend myself because of my bad english skills.. do you like it???  why there are other members who are able to help without any problems and comments which are useless?
just imagine that time which you spent by atacking me you should use in a way to help me with my queries..

This was what I posted... it is a generalization of what most new members do to get info....
I was not specifically pointed at YOU... it was a description of the process that a large
number of new members use to get information... (because reading is too hard)

Notice that I use words like.....Members (more than 1)... They (others)...Their (Others)
Your question is NOT a new one.... :-?

Too many times... new members (others) ask the same questions that have been answered
in the Forum an "umpteen" number of times before... merely because they (others) don't want  
to spend the time and effort to do their (others) own research (on this free forum)... or are too  
lazy (others) and want to be "Spoon Fed" all the answers.... :-/

I have seen you respond to other members here in the same tone...
and your above response is almost word for word what you responded to someone else...

1) I did not attack you directly... I suggested you read some more... because obviously you did not..
2) asking me if "I feel this need inside of me" will not make me cry and feel sorry for you...
3) and again you use the "you can attack me because i am unable to defend myself because of my
   bad English skills.." That's crap... and you know it... I understand you perfectly.... just like you
   understand me perfectly...
   Your language skills have absolutely nothing to do with anything here or that I've stated...
   and I did not ATTACK you or your language skills... I voiced an opinion...
4) I have no control over the members here and if they want to respond to you they can.. by all means
   do so... It is beyond me that the majority of New Members ask the same questions over and over
   again because they don't want to make an effort to find it for themeselves ::).
5) Only you think my responses to you were "useless" because I didn't give you what you wanted...
   when you wanted it...
6) as I've said before... Only you think I'm attacking you... and you can stop your Martyr routine...
   I've seen it before....

Jerry

lasersbee said:
[quote author=MilanTheOne link=1232904347/20#24 date=1232912431]but if you dont want to help, do you must to write things how lazy i am??? do you really feel this need inside of you????? i described my effort to gather information and as i was unable to help myself i asked..   you can attack me because i am unable to defend myself because of my bad english skills.. do you like it???  why there are other members who are able to help without any problems and comments which are useless?

This was what I posted... it is a generalization of what most new members do to get info....
I was not specifically pointed at YOU... it was a description of the process that a large
number of new members use to get information... (because reading is too hard)

Notice that I use words like.....Members (more than 1)... They (others)...Their (Others)
Your question is NOT a new one.... :-?

Too many times... new members (others) ask the same questions that have been answered
in the Forum an "umpteen" number of times before... merely because they (others) don't want  
to spend the time and effort to do their (others) own research (on this free forum)... or are too  
lazy (others) and want to be "Spoon Fed" all the answers.... :-/

I have seen you respond to other members here in the same tone...
and your above response is almost word for word what you responded to someone else...

1) I did not attack you directly... I suggested you read some more... because obviously you did not..
2) asking me if "I feel this need inside of me" will not make me cry and feel sorry for you...
3) and again you use the "you can attack me because i am unable to defend myself because of my
   bad English skills.." Tha't crap... I understand you perfectly.... just like you understand me perfectly...
   Your language skills have absolutely nothing to do with anything here or that I've stated...
   and I did not ATTACK you... I voiced an opinion...
4) I have no control over the members here and if they want to respond to you they can.. by all means
   do so... It is beyond me that the majority of New Members ask the same questions over and over
   again because they don't want to make an effort to find it for themeselves ::).
5) Only you think my responses to you were "useless" because I didn't give you what you wanted...
   when you wanted it...
6) as I've said before... Only you think I'm attacking you... and you can stop your Martyr routine...
   I've seen it before....

Jerry[/quote]

tahts exactly what i was expecting from you..

you just forgot to add this

Damn... took me 15 minutes to write this... ;)

it makes me feel that your time is priceless so i have no idea why are you writing about nothing instead of write something helpful....
if there is thread which answered my questions than you could aslo provide a link in a case that i overlooked it..

you saw my my same behaiviour in a threat which link i posted above, and you were a peson who told that my question was VALID..
so you cant say that it is the same..

peace

MilanTheOne....

You still don't get it............ ::)

I owe you nothing................. We owe you nothing................

If you would spend less time on trying to convince me that I owe you
answers to your questions...... and much more time reading the Threads/Posts
on LPF.... you would be much better informed..... and look less like a Noob...

To copy statements from other posts.... out of their context... to prove some
unknown point..... shows that you really don't have a clue.... or that you're
a SmartAss...

That doesn't impress me... :(

I can see that you will not understand... or do not want to understand....
I'm not going to argue with you...... Ive said what I needed to say....
I need to read some posts now to find information about a scanner circuit...

[sarcasm]
Yes... of course you're right.
[/sarcasm]

Jerry

dont find information.. i can give you a better advice.
start a new topic.. ;) ;D ;D ;D

you are right you owe me nothing, and i am not expecting nothing from you as you are in my mind unwilling to hepl.. i didnt expect help from you as well let alone this...
you are here only to convice me that my questions were wrong and that i have no effort to find answers by myself..
people are here to help each other but what is your presence here for???

you didnt impress me as well, as it is evident that you have some knowledges about something but you didnt show it to me so i couldnt be impressed by you as well.. why are you hiding it for yourself??? forum is about sharing i mean.. are you expecting some price or some apreciation for you post with answer??? probably yes if you feel need to point how much time you spent with answering someones question..
so clap your hands everybody because you helped someone... you deserve it..
thats why i posted statements from other posts.. because it seems for me that you are unable to help unselfish..

other members didnt have any objections and helped me without convicting me that i am lazy or so..

we can argue to infinity because each of us have own truth, but i staded in all of my post that you are right in what are you talking about, but you dont want to understand that i spent not little time to find how it work and as i was unable to answer it i asked.. why do you feel need to discredit what i said???
where else i did a mistake that you tackled to me???

i think you like me as you have spent a really lot of time on me.. maybe you should post exactly how many minutes it is