Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How to Uninstall Avast Antivirus Completely

CalvinZion51

Can anyone help me in uninstalling avast antivirus completely? I tried to uninstall it through device manager but it is not uninstalled completely. Need permanent solution of it. Thank You in advance.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Could be a potential spammer. Has his skype account listed in his profile

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
So this person woke up yesterday and figured, I need to remove my antivirus but need help. I know, I'll join a laser forum and get the help there. Seems legit, unless he was hoping for laser alternative to removing programs. I recommend blasting your hard drive with a CO2.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Nothing wrong for now but if he turns out to be a spammer I'll ice em

Sowee7

So this person woke up yesterday and figured, I need to remove my antivirus but need help. I know, I'll join a laser forum and get the help there. Seems legit, unless he was hoping for laser alternative to removing programs. I recommend blasting your hard drive with a CO2.
he should try a pulsed YAG instead

gazer101

Why can't a high man log onto any given forum and ask how to remove his antivirus?

nmbusa

Can anyone help me in uninstalling avast antivirus completely? I tried to uninstall it through device manager but it is not uninstalled completely. Need permanent solution of it. Thank You in advance.
try taking your pc to a walk-in COVID-19 vaccination site to give it a shot.
get the 2nd dose 8 to 12 weeks after getting your 1st dose if problem still persists

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Nku1.gif