Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

how to make your glowtorch look bad@$$

Y

yew.sir-name

as soon as i saw it i thought lightsaber. how fat is it? i may do it to mine, i'm thinking of adding some gitd o rings into the grooves. it would look way sexy under a black light. .oO(pimp my laser)

Y

yew.sir-name

it's ok, i found this

Attachments

• Diagram.jpg
    Diagram.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 179
So has any1 done this mod yet?     If so post some pics so every can see.

Also someone should try making some sort of design on the case instead of just taking all the paint
off.

S

SenKat

Sitting in front of me - up on top of my freezer here in my my garage/workshop is a Master Replicas Light Saber - Luke Skywalker edition....and lemme tell you something - it is DAMNED NEAR A PERFECT MATCH ! Excellent find, man - now if you could mod the tailcap clickie using a mylar ribbon to mount it part way up the body of the laser to turn it on - Ooooof ! hehehehehe

G !

Yea it would look really cool if it had a big button like the ones on the old Spiders ;D

that thought sparked an idea in my head about the lightsaber. What if you had a focuasable red and made so the sweet spot is just at the end of the light saber like a plastic toy one. So you cut off the top and go and make it look like your going to touch the end of the match with your lightsaber and when it just about hits. the match will lit on fire if you have the sweet spot right. Do you get what im saying?

Gazoo

Yeah but I wouldn't be able to hold it still enough... ;D

Things

yea i get what you are saying! that would be cool! you point the lightsaber at the match and it will magically light! ;D ;D ;D

Gazoo

Or put an infrared laser on the end of the saber on the inside...ok, I am getting devious now... ;D

yeppers you got it wouldnt that be sweet to mount one of Pseudos 400 mW lasers in there. just point it at a match and it lights or better yet Aseras 1.1 Hades would be sweet for the job.

Gazoo

Yeah, either one would be awesome and people would thing it's magic...lol. But unfortunately it might be dangerous as far as eye safety.