Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How to make a laser pointer review?

I tried making a video review for my first laser pointer and I kept stopping at points because I could not remember all the things I should include when doing a review.

I think it would be useful if someone would start a thread and include all the things you would need to include for various lasers with different levels of power. If done well I'm sure the mods would love to sticky it in this section of the forum.

So does anyone want to give it a go?

DTR

First off you don't want to try to do it all in one quick excerpt. Break down what you want to do into pieces and tackle them one at a time. If are buying a laser from a site and doing a review on it you may want to make sections like this then go back and fill them in one at a time.

Purchase Experience

Shipping

Packing

What came in the box

How does it go together

Design and Feel

How to operate

Features

Beam Quality

Runtime

Power Vs Stated

Final Thought and Opinions

:beer:

Last edited:
First off you don't want to try to do it all in one quick excerpt. Break down what you want to do into pieces and tackle them one at a time. If are buying a laser from a site and doing a review on it you may want to make sections like this then go back and fill them in one at a time.

Purchase Experience

Shipping

Packing

What came in the box

How does it go together

Design and Feel

How to operate

Features

Beam Quality

Runtime

Power Vs Stated

Final Thought and Opinions