Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How to earn free samples of laser stuffs.

I worked as a copy editor for some time when I was younger.
So it is second nature for me to look for better ways.

Many times we see the same 'errors' from several sellers--why? they 'borrow' from like listings along with any errors.

This one is different.. While they may be trying to say the same thing.. that a a FAIL.

My newest attempt to help.

from an email--
Here is my first try at improving ..
ebay seller:
1. The worm gear motor with self-locking, ie, in the case in the absence of electric motors,
The output shaft is not to move, that is self-locking.

my edit.
1. When the power to his motor stops the shaft is self-locking and will not move until power is restored. It will NOT 'free wheel'.

and
from listing
2.The gearbox output shaft direction of the motor shaft is arranged vertically,
The entire body of the motor output shaft relative to the general direction of gear motor short,
Widely adapted to some of the installation dimensions of this aspect is required.

my edit...
2.The worm gearbox turns the shaft 90 degrees from the motor shaft. The motor can mounted and be used in any direction. This motor can be used for many installations and can be reversed using a DPDT switch with 'middle' OFF. This allows forward , reverse and stop. A motor controller can be used to change speed.

PLEASE help me make this as correct as possible TY.
it is for sure better BUT if I am not 100% understanding what they are trying to say.
below are more of the same jibber jabber.

all for the same DC motors--brb

more
this version is used by many:
Features:

*100% brand new and high quality

*The worm gear motor with self-locking, ie, in the case in the absence of electric motors.
*The output shaft is not to move, that is self-locking.
*The gearbox output shaft direction of the motor shaft is arranged vertically.
*The entire body of the motor output shaft relative to the general direction of gear motor short,
*Widely adapted to some of the installation dimensions of this aspect is required.

*Suitable for:Widely used in windows,a door opener,miniature winch and other occasions.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
and more

Features:

*100% brand new and high quality

*The worm gear motor with self-locking, ie, in the case in the absence of electric motors.
*The output shaft is not to move, that is self-locking.
*The gearbox output shaft direction of the motor shaft is arranged vertically.
*The entire body of the motor output shaft relative to the general direction of gear motor short,
*Widely adapted to some of the installation dimensions of this aspect is required.

*Suitable for:Widely used in windows,a door opener,miniature winch and other occasions.

_______________________________--
I am thinking the more of these we read the greater our understanding will be.

here is another..
''
Description:

- This type is micro Worm Gear DC Motor, which can change shaft rotation direction while the wiring positive and negative be changed
- With self-locking, the output shaft can not rotation when switch off, that is self-locking
- Gearbox output shaft and motor shaft are come to be a rectangle
- The entire body of the motor output shaft relative to the general direction of gear motor short, widely adapted to some of the installation dimensions
- Widely used in household appliances, audio-visual products, office equipment, automatic facilities, intelligent systems, other industrial drives, etc.

^^^^ WTH??
Features:

The motor is Gear DC motor with micro-turbine worm, you can change the wiring-connection
to change motor rotation.
Turbo worm geared motor with self-lock, that is, in the case of motor without electric,
the output axis is fixed, self-lock.
The reducer output shaft arranged vertically with the motor shaft, whole motor output shaft
relatively-short than general gear motor, widely used to be installed the dimensions
requirements strictly occasion.
Application: open the window, door, Mini winch. ect.
It can work more accurate with the encoder.
Note:If the Reduction Ratio of this motor is more than 200, please do not use this motor on where
its torque is more than 35kg·cm.
)))))))))))))))
one more..

'last one-there are others that are even more different.

Please post if you have a better versions than I came up with.
Another way to get free lasers is write a super review on other laser related items THEN send messg that to sellers w/ some of their errors and offer to edit AND do a review for them. And link them to one of your reviews.

Some have been very successful in spite of errors AND have hundreds or thousands of listings. So they may not be inclined to 'fix what ain't 'broke' ' Pick your battles.

win win win.

Last edited: