Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How to Build Home Made Laser Power Output Meter

S

SenKat

Re: How to Build Home Made Laser Power Output Mete

Kenom - did you file a paypal dispute with that clown ? For false advertising ?

Kenom

I sure did. I'm awaiting paypals final decision. Every attempt I made at working things out with this guy have come to naught. It's just turned into one great big name calling match. I stated that the auction was misleading and innacurate as there was indeed math needed to calculate wavelengths other than the red. Had he stated that in the auction I would not have purchased it. :mad: I hate dishonest people. Being from montana there are very few people who are dishonest and it's kind of shocking to see the folks who take advantage of others. Now, I'm not nieve. I know there are scoundrels out there. I also know I won't stand for being taken advantage of. I'm very easy going and mild mannered. Hell, I like to think I'm freakin hilarious. but don't mess with me or mine. ;)

I will post updates when they come in.

Kenom

oh and I havn't shipped mine to senkat yet as I'm moving and need all the cash I can get my hands on. I'm actually selling him a laser light show with no laser in it so he can create his own working laser light show and can't even afford to ship that down to him even though I know he's drooling big time for it!!!!